In March Keystroke celebrated our 25 Anniversary, and in this year of celebration we’ve engaged in some reflection, as well. The introduction of Act! Growth Suite by Swiftpage, and the increased role of consulting in this offering, has moved us to reassess our corporate mission statement, and more particularly how we interact with valued clients - like our large base of subscribers..
Our new mission statement, which is posted prominently throughout our website, reads as follows…
"To inspire and support our client's ongoing success through quality software solutions"
On the surface this statement may not seem literally much different from before, but the sentiment has fundamentally changed. The company focus is now less about the products we make, and more about the success our clients can achieve with them.
We believe this shift in perspective raises expectation on both sides, as we focus on clients willing to invest in their success, so we can in turn commit to delivering the highest possible return on that investment. It also raises our sightlines past the date a product is purchased, and more towards the overall lifecycle with that client, and our ongoing engagement in their success.
More than words
To that end we’ve implemented a number of important client centric changes in our offering that we believe will empower you to get more out of Act!, Growth Suite, and all our products & services. Effective immediately, all Act! subscribers, Hosting clients, and Orange Care customers will receive the following exclusive benefits through Keystroke:
- Free Monthly Act! classroom training: Clients that know the full potential of Act!, stick with it. It is therefore our success commitment to your team to offer free instructor led monthly training classes on different parts of Act! CRM. See details below on our next class scheduled for August 8th.
- Keystroke Customer Portal: a new secure online resource to view and manage all your licenses, subscriptions, and support contracts, as well as process renewals. Read more HERE.
- Keystroke Koncierge Program: a welcome program that includes free software (the Keystroke Welcome Kit), a complimentary database review, and general Act! provisioning support from our success team
- Growth Suite Provisioning: A free hour of one-to-one training on Marketing Automation & a free subscription to Opt-in Manager to ensure your distribution list is optimal, and that you get the most from Act Growth Suite
- Orange Care Success Commitment: All OrangeCare subscribers will be guaranteed a completed Act! upgrade or deployment, with setup of all supported add-ons, regardless of the amount of time available with their support contract.
Needless to say, we are quite excited about our newly defined mission statement, and the direction it provides us. We honestly believe that our success as a company is best expressed by the success you have with our products & services, so we’re just getting started.t.
Stay tuned for more announcements in the weeks and months to come, but for now please take a moment to click on the links with each bullet above to learn more about these exciting new programs.