per activation (*for Standard tier)
- Act! for Windows
- Act! v23, v22, v21, Act! v20, Act! v19, Act! v18
Do you have any questions on Keystroke Designer?
Expand the functionality of Act! with
Expand the functionality of Act! with custom tables for tracking customer service, support, projects, manufacturing, and more. Keystroke Designer allows you to add custom tabs at the contact, company, group, or opportunity level - quickly customizing Act! with specific industry and management solutions.
Keystroke Designer includes templates for industries such as real estate, healthcare, and financial management along with general management solutions such as contracts, equipment, and event planning.
Helps you get the most out of Act!
Custom tables work within all versions of desktp Act! - Pro and Premium,
- Drill down on a custom table list view to access the detail view, and click to sort or filter in the list view.
- Convert a custom table look up to a Contact, Company, Group or Opportunity lookup
- Allows you to merge to Word or Email templates from a custom table lookup, and export list views with customizable columns to MS Excel.
- Customize your database fast with ready-to-go schemas for loan management, inventory, tech support, realty, mortgages, consulting, insurance, car sales, and many others.
Part of your database
- Custom Tables are part of your database, and therefore fully synchronization enabled, and upgrade with your database.
- Search within tables and filter results for superior lookups
- Nest Tables within tables to further enhance & extend the capabilities of Act!
- Perform advanced calculations among fields to automate data entry and reduce occurences of missing data.
Why Keystroke Designer is right for Act! users
Ready, set, design!
Keystroke Designer leverages the capabilities of custom tables in Act! by creating new subentities for contacts, companies, groups or opportunities. Keystroke Designer allows you to create and use the tables, organize your views, or search and report on any custom table available in your database.
Easy to navigate. Easy to use
Feel right-at-home in this simple interface which reinforces common navigational features among screen layouts, tabs and lists, and create on-the-fly queries and advanced look-ups. Create quick reports and documents with robust Microsoft Office integration: export to Excel, mail merge to Word for multiple contacts, email multiple contacts via Outlook.
Wizard driven. Fast to build. Flexible to import
Get started with your data using the advanced data import and data update wizard. Build custom features with Keystroke Designer snippets and scripting editor. Create parent-child relationships among custom tables. Schedule and link Act! activities and opportunities from the custom tables.
Keystroke Designer includes modules to address general business needs as well as database templates for specific industries.
Purchase Notes & System Requirements
- All Pricing listed is in USD
- Compatible with Act! v21 or higher
- For v7 and older, the two tiers of Keystroke Designer are identical in functionality and features, save for the Lite edition support only ONE custom table and not supporting schema exports. The Standard edition, on the other hand, supports as many custom tables as needed, as well as importing and exporting schemas. Lite is ideal for those customers who need to import just one of the schema templates available.
These lower tier was removed for v8 and forward.