DocAdmin for Act!
Scan and attach documents right from within Act!
- Are your important client documents in a pile on your desk or stuck in a file where you can’t get to them instantly?
- Does your scanner sit idle because it takes too much effort to scan documents into the computer and organize them for instant retrieval?
- Is your office still overwhelmed with paper even though you use Act! for all your names, phone numbers, and electronic documents?
DocAdmin for Act! is the perfect tool to keep you organized with the touch of your finger. Simply place any document in your scanner, hit the scanner icon in ACT!, and your document is scanned and attached to that contact in ACT!
Filing client hardcopy paperwork in ACT! has never been easier!
- Launches directly from ACT! using a button on your Act! toolbar.
- Takes the current paper in the scanner and attaches it to the current contact with automatic document naming.
- Single-click scan and attach documents right from within Act!
- Save as PDF document so all users can open, print, or email the attached documents.
- Create unique document names automatically from the current contact and current time, saving you typing.
- Option to prompt the user for a document subject, title, and author to easily create your own useful document names.
- Manipulate scanned pictures or images—print, save, crop, rotate,
scale the image to ‘fit to view’ or view actual size, fit document to page when printing.
- Works with virtually any scanner (Compatible with TWAIN or WIA compliant scanners)
- Easy to learn and use
DocAdmin for Act! is the perfect tool to keep you organized with the touch of your finger. Simply place any document in your scanner, hit the DocAdmin "One-Click" button on the ACT! toolbar, and your document is scanned and attached to that contact.
If you have client paperwork crowding your desk and file cabinets, DocAdmin will help you get organized, so you can save time and focus on selling.
EASILY FILE THESE AND OTHER DOCUMENT TYPES:
- Signed contracts
- Meeting handouts
- Printed pictures
- Marketing collateral
- Filled-in forms
- Check and receipt copies
- Handwritten notes
- Signed approvals
Annual Maintenance: Your first year of software maintenance is included in your original license price. This gives you program updates throughout your first year as new versions of Act! are released. After the first year, you will be contacted annually to renew your maintenance (50% of the current list price per license).
Maintenance renewal is recommended, but not mandatory. If you let your maintenance lapse, the program will still work as is, but you will not be able to upgrade your Act!, apply any updates, or receive any phone or email support. As maintenance plans are only available to current subscribers, expired users will need to pay the current list price to upgrade and reinstate their maintenance/support.
Support includes assistance with troubleshooting. It does not include installation and configuration, which is available as part of our Orange Care and VIP plans sold separately.