- All merchandise sales are subject to availability. If an order is not available, a similar item of equal value will be substituted whenever possible. If a substitution is not available, your account will be credited back to you and you will be contacted.
- Merchandise prices and availability are subject to change without notice. New merchandise will be added to the Keystroke shopping cart on a regular basis.
- Some items are available in limited quantities. Limited items will be so noted in the product description.
Merchandise Delivery (if applicable)
- Keystroke software purchased online is delivered immediately upon receipt of payment. Delivery includes license key, download link, and in some cases a link to setup instructions.
- Swiftpage software purchased online is typically delivered within 1-2 business days of receipt of payment. To avoid service disruption, do NOT buy software from our site at the end of a trial period as we cannot guarantee the speed with which we receive license key from Swiftpage.
- Keystroke reserves the right to suspend or cancel the delivery of service where full negotiable payment is not received within the customer's payment terms, unless other arrangements are made.
- If a physical commodity is ordered online or through one of our inside sales reps, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
- Customers may be required to provide a signature when products are delivered. Some items may have longer delivery times – this will be indicated.
- Orders are shipped via courier and require complete mailing address and telephone number for daytime delivery. (Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box.)
- In cases of software purchases, no installation media will be provided unless expressly indicated in the product description. You will receive a link to a software download site or login location, and be provided license information and/or login credentials.
- If your product arrives damaged, has missing pieces or is the incorrect item, please contact Keystroke Quality Computing Inc immediately.
If you have any questions about your order(s), you may contact Customer Service at: 1-800-857-0558.
- Online Resources: Keystroke provides a Knowledgebase at http://kb.act4work.com that includes articles covering setup and troubleshooting issues for our products
- Support Options included with purchase: Keystroke published software purchased online includes basic email support only, unless a support package is bundled or purchased separately.
- Setup/Training: No setup, configuration, or training is included with software purchase unless paid arrangements are made to that effect.
- License Resets: Most of our Keystroke software includes the ability to de-activate a license in order to install it again on a new or different machine. However, in cases where de-activation is not available due to hardware failure, Keystroke can provide up to one license reset per year, per license at our sole discretion. Requests for additional activations will generally be declined and require the purchase of an additional license.
- Former DesignerR1 software: Effective January 1st, 2019, customers that purchased software from DesignR1 will no longer receive support of any kind without renewing their licensing through Keystroke.ca
- Swiftpage Reset Policy: Swiftpage manages the tolerance and obsolescence policy of their Act! CRM and emarketing software.
- Live support for Act! subscription products is provided by Swiftpage.
- Act! perpetual products like Act! Pro generally include email and Knowledgebase support only.
- Online setup resources are available at https://www.act.com/resources
- Five-Minutes & it's Free: Keystroke offers a 5-minutes & its free support policy to help customers with quick inquiries or support issues. Customers are limited to one incident per day.
- KQC Support Plans: Paid support plans from Keystroke include VIP, OrangeCare, and prepaid blocks of time. More details of our paid support options are available HERE.
- SOFTWARE: Keystroke will honour the refund policy of the different software manufacturers we represent, provided the customer's reasons for return fall within the manufacturer's return/exchange guidelines. Refunds on pereptual software purchases that are activated are generally not available.
- SERVICE: Credits in whole or in part are available at our discretion, and will be judged on a case by case basis.
- HARDWARE: Refunds or credits are available at our discretion within 14 days of purchase, and will be judged on a case by case basis. A 15% restocking fee will apply. See list below of exclusions
- HOSTING: A customer may cancel or suspend their service at any point during the term of their contract, but no refund will be provided for unused prepaid subscription time.
- TRAINING: There are no refunds for withdrawals from any training workshops, however a student who is unable to attend one class will be permitted to attend another within the next 12 months.
We generally do not refund or exchange in these circumstances
- Just because you made a 'mistake' when ordering.
- Just because you changed your mind after ordering.
- The hardware or software you purchased did not meet your intended business use. Keystroke never guarantees "fitness of use", as this determination is incumbent upon the customer to investigate.
- Refunds of technical support plans just because you never ended up needing support.
Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST