- Act4mortgages (Perpetual/activation)
- Tables4act (subscription/per user)
- Act! for Windows (Desktop)
- Act! v22, v21, Act! v20, Act! v19, Act! v18
Want to learn more about our products?
Act4mortgages is what mortgage brokers have been waiting for – a truly integrated Act! solution specifically designed for their industry. Act4mortgages does more than provide you fields to store data, it calculates data for you, it communicates with your customers for you, it provides one-touch dashboard access to all your funded mortgage activity, AND it allows you to organize all your data in a truly intuitive way.
Keystroke is the #1 Act! reseller in the world, and we did extensive industry research to build a product that works like you do. Organize your industry data by property or mortgage, and use the build in “Qualifier” to calculate applicant mortgage eligibility. Act4mortgages provides you easy reporting and automation to ensure your work time is used with maximum efficiency.
Fast Facts about Act4mortgages
Quick Feature Breakdown
Provides a highly customized Contact layout which can not only enter and track the contact information of regular clients, but also of contact related to the customer, such as attorney, banker, real estate agent, etc.
Quickly calculate mortgage payments and loan amounts with the click of a button. Separate calculations for USA and Canadian mortgages are available. Plus several other automatic calculations are performed which calculate common values such as interest paid, principal paid, periodic interest rate, and many more.
Dashboard provides an inuitive summary view of all your active deals, with a picklist for easy filtering and sorting of your book of business.
QuickNotes & Whiteboard
QuickNotes provides single click consistency with a time-saving list of pre-populated activity notes that can be quickly involved.
And our virtual WhiteBoard provides an easy logging space that will make you forsake your sticky-notes.
Personal, Household and Business tabs
Our space saving "Tabs" layout design tool allows you to easily organize all your contact's address in one space, with each of them separate by a tab. Choose a "primary address" and lock that down in a address label field for easier merge mailing.
Unlike other mortgage management add-ons, Act4mortgages is fully customizable, allowing you to add additional fields or tables to support your specific business need.
Save time & typing with Act4mortgages auto-calculation of maturity date, payments, total interest and principal paid, as well as future loan amount at maturity. Provides US and Canadian mortgage calculations. Supports multiple mortgages per contact, and multiple contacts per mortgage.
Record all the information on your customer's unlimited number of applicantions in one place, What's more, add the applicants easily into the mortgage or qualifier table to produce valuable insights on their mortgage details or how much they're qualified to spend.
Many mortgage add-ons organize loans under the contact. Act4mortgages allows for this, as well, but more importantly supports rolling mortgages up under the property too. This organization structure allows you to manage many properties and many mortgages on those properties under one table.
Calculating the amount customers are pre-qualified to purchase is available anywhere, but Act4mortgages saves you time & typing by using information you need to record anyway. Simply type in the applicant information and have the qualifiying information appear right within Act4mortgages, and then email them a Qualifying Report.
Provides for both US and Canadian mortgage calculations
Works inside of Act!
Act4mortgages is built upon Act! CRM, which offers near limitless customization of the contact, company, groups, and opportunity table, to say nothing of the custom tables included with Tables4act (sold sparately).
Act4mortgages Screen Shots (click on thumbnails below)
Additional features of Act4mortgages
- Easily add and manage one or more “Property” records to Act! Contacts.
- Create and manage one or more mortgage records for a given property record. Values such as Mortgage Total are automatically calculated and rolled up in to the parent Property record.
- Link one or more Applicants to “Mortgage” and “Qualifier” records. Values such as the number of applicants, annual income, total down payment etc. are automatically calculated from the linked applicants, and stored in the parent records. This allows mortgage brokers to very easily determine the amount the household is pre-approved for.
Purchase Notes & System Requirements
- All Pricing listed is in USD
- Compatible with Act! v16 or higher (sold separately)
- MS Office 2010 or higher (32 and 64 bit)
- Tables4Act! or Act! Premium Plus are preprequisites, and must be installed in advance (sold separately)
- Act4mortgages software is sold with a perpetual license.