Have questions about how Link2calendar can turn your time into money?
Turn your time into money with
System Requirements & Subscription Terms
- A current Act! subscription (Act! v18 or higher)
- Act! security role of "Standard" or higher, with WebAPI permissions assigned
- Act! Premium Cloud or Act! CRM SaaS with a WebAPI URL, or locally install Act! Connect Link
- A Link2calendar subscription
- Act! WebAPI v1.0.409.0
- All prices listed are in USD, and billed per user/per database
Some fast facts on...
Let them book online
Send them an invite afterwards
Link2calendar then offers to send them an Outlook invite for the same date and time so both participants are reminded of that appointment when due. It even links the invite to your chosen email address.
Update or add Act! Contacts
Get all the meeting details
Appointments in your Act! calendar contain all the meeting details entered in Link2Calendar, including description, participant, priority and location (when applicable).
Display your calendar everywhere
Easily display your availability on all digital spaces you manage, including websites, social media, email signatures, online directories, you name it.
Default activity types
Set default activity type, duration, and alarm notice in Link2calendar that transfer to Act! with each booking
Instant Notification of Bookings
Set your own work week
Link2calendar let's you customize what days and times of the work week you wish to display as available to accept appointments.
Works with Local & Web databases
Link2calendar let's works with Cloud databases using the WebAPI, and local databases using Act! Connect Link. As long as you have an Act! subscription, you can take advantage of any of our Linktivity products.
Organize into Teams
Link2calendar now helps you organize into Teams. If you want your customers to book with the next available Sales, Support, or Admin staff, create teams for each department and your customers can book with the first available team member.
Integrate with other Linktivity products
Link2calendar is only one part of our Linktivity Suite of products. Learn how to integrate Link2events, Link2forms, Link2list, and Link2quotes to save time and money.
The process is simple.
- Go to http://app.linktivity.net and create a trial account.
- Add your WebAPI database location or the one created by Act! Connect
- Add your database name and login credentials
- Click Calendar from the top toolbar and then "General" to find your Link2calendar URL.
- The General section also allows you to enter some closing text that will be presenting after someone books an appointment with you, as well as an image to display as a header on your customer-facing calendar page. If no image is selected, Link2calendar will use the image under the main Linktivity "General Settings"
- Click on Calendar Settings to configure your work days and hours, along with the required fields a customer will need to provide when booking and appointment. Then select the meeting type you'd like to offer people to book with you (eg. call, meeting, appointment, etc.).
- Then select Appointment Settings to configure meeting details like duration, buffer between meetings, alarm notice, and default location.
- And finally create any blacklist settings like daily lunches, or holidays.
With all that done, go back to General, and copy the Link2calendar URL to the clipboard, and insert it into your email signatures, social media, website, or any other digital space you manage.
Link2calendar Animated How-to Video How to book
License Management, Stock and E-commerce Link2calendar