Keystroke Alerts 4.x
Keystroke Alerts is a notification program for Act!, Windows or Web. Alerts monitors activities and opportunities in your Act! database and sends customized email notifications. Keystroke Alerts is designed to be installed on the server where Act! resides, but will also work on an individual workstation. Only one license of Keystroke Alerts is needed to alert every user in the master database. Keystroke Alerts automates the report process, saving you time and administrative resources.
- Be reminded of your selected critical activities.
- Improve communications with team alerts.
- Never miss an opportunity.
- Choose the activities and opportunities that are important to you.
- Determine the content and define the conditions of your notifications.
- Send emails through SSL/TLS SMTP email servers
- Receive and share important dashboard reports without a click.
- Schedule once, and you're done.
- Guarantee on-time delivery of your reports.
- Spend more time selling, and less time reporting.
- Schedule the delivery of Dash reports to one or more recipients (Dash sold separately)
- Use Alerts Pro or Enterprise to automate regular data imports into Keystroke Designer tables (Designer sold separately). Great for customers with regular spreadsheet updates they need to be brought into Act!
VARIANTS: Enterprise, Professional, and Backup
- Professional includes all features listed above but can only be configured for one database.
- Enterprise includes all features of Professional, but the features can be configured for multiple databases on the same server.
- Backup automates the backup process for one database.
Setup Assistance for Add-ons:
- Setup assistance can be purchased with this product, and this option includes the initial installation, activation, and basic configurations of the program
- Setup assistance does NOT include customization or personalization of the program nor training in its use.
- Keystroke is NOT responsible for updating your computer to prepare it for the installation of this software, as proper computer & Windows maintenance is the customer's sole responsibility.
- The customer must be ready with all account, licensing, and other details required for activation and setup.
- Service may not exceed 45 minutes and "setup assistance" does not imply ongoing warranty assistance with this product.
- Setup Assistance can only be purchased with the product. If you determine you need it afterward, the minimum support plan available is VIP Lite.