Keystroke Designer 7.x
** Act! v24 compatible **
Expand the functionality of Act! with custom tables for tracking customer service, support, projects, manufacturing and more. Keystroke Designer allows you to add custom tabs at the contact, company, group or opportunity level - quickly customizing Act! with specific industry and management solutions. Keystroke Designer includes templates for industries such as real estate, healthcare and financial management along with general management solutions such as contracts, equipment and event planning.
Ready, set, design!
Keystroke Designer leverages the capabilities of custom tables in Act! by creating new subentities for contacts, companies, groups or opportunities. Keystroke Designer allows you to create and use the tables, organize your views, or search and report on any custom table available in your database.
Easy to navigate. Easy to use
Feel right-at-home in this simple interface which reinforces common navigational features among screen layouts, tabs and lists, and create on-the-fly queries and advanced look-ups. Create quick reports and documents with robust Microsoft Office integration: export to Excel, mail merge to Word for multiple contacts, email multiple contacts via Outlook.
Wizard driven. Fast to build. Flexible to import
Get started with your data using the advanced data import and data update wizard. Build custom features with Keystroke Designer snippets and scripting editor. Create parent-child relationships among custom tables. Schedule and link Act! activities and opportunities from the custom tables.
Keystroke Designer includes modules to address general business needs as well as database templates for specific industries.
VARIANTS: Standard vs Lite
The two tiers of Keystroke Designer are identical in functionality and features, save for the Express edition supporting only ONE custom table, and the Standard edition supporting as many custom tables as needed. Express is ideal for those customers who need to import just one of the templates available.
Setup Assistance for Add-ons:
- Setup assistance can be purchased with this product, and this option includes the initial installation, activation, and basic configurations of the program
- Setup assistance does NOT include customization or personalization of the program, nor does it include training in its use.
- Keystroke is NOT responsible for updating your computer to prepare it for the installation of this software, as proper computer & Windows maintenance is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Customer must be ready with all account, licensing, and other details required for activation and setup
- Service may not exceed 45-minutes and "setup assistance" does not imply ongoing warranty assistance with this product.
- Setup Assistance can only be purchased with product. If you determine you need it afterwards, the minimum support plan available is VIP Lite for $85 USD.