Keystroke is pleased to announce that we've just added several key new features to the Knowtifier that are now available free of charge to subscribers through the Act4work updater.
These new features include the following:
- Activity Knowtifications: This new feature allows you to configure the Knowtifier to send email alerts to people you have scheduled activities with in Act!. Act alarms may alert users, but contacts can now be alerted by emails of upcoming activities. Admins can configure which activities types to include, which users, and how much lead time.
- Enhanced Integration with Reporting4Act!: Now the Knowtifier can be configured to reliably automate report delivery to members of your team through the most power reporting tool on the market, namely Reporting4Act!. Excellent for teams where non-Act users, contacts, or vendors need reports on a regular basis, and you want to set-it-and-forget-it!
With this new enhanced level of integration, Keystroke is now offering a $100 discount on Knowtifier subscriptions when bundled with Reporting4Act! purchases.
- Enhanced Management settings: We've added a number of user requested enhancements to provide easier management and configuration of new and existing Knowtifications
- Remote Database Sync Notice: The Knowtifier can now send Admins or Managers alerts when remote database users fail to sync for a set period of time. This is critical in work environments where lots of database updates make regular syncing required.
- Enhanced filtering: Our new filtering options allow the use of And/OR, brackets. The Knowtifier now also allows use of both Contact and Custom Table fields in the filter
More changes are being developed to improve the capability of the Knowtifier so it is an indispensable part of all Act! teams workflow management.