As many Act! Pro customers may have noticed, Swiftpage has “de-emphasized” Act! Pro since early this year, removing it from www.act.com entirely in February. It’s no secret that their focus has been their Act! Premium subscription offerings and Marketing Automation, and as a result the next version of Act! Pro due out in mid-November, namely Act! Pro v22, will be their last.
As mentioned, this will not come as a surprise to the casual observer of this product line, but what may surprise people is the fantastic deals available from October through December on Act! Pro.
- All purchases of Act! Pro from October 8th – December 31st will be at $199 USD (33% discount)
- All purchases of v21 between made between October 8th and mid-November, will include free fulfillment of v22 (two versions for the price of one)
- Pricing for Act! Pro v22 will jump to $349 on January 1st, 2020, and sell at that price without promotion until June 30th, after which it will be permanently removed from the market (buy now and save big)
- Support for Act! v22 ends in November 2020
The implications of the points above are huge for Pro users. For context, most Act! Pro users upgrade every 2-3 years, and when they buy, they purchase only what they need. The new reality is Pro users should plan for their upgrade this fall to secure the 33% savings, and purchase enough licenses to give themselves headroom for the foreseeable future, since it won’t be available for purchase after June 2020.
It’s Keystroke’s belief that customers are better served by the subscription offerings bundled with marketing automation, but we realise not everyone’s needs are the same. For those looking for simple, reliable workgroup CRM to keep their team organized, Act! Pro is a perfect solution. Combined with Handheld Contact, Act! Pro delivers on-premise CRM efficiency with cutting-edge offline mobility, with minimal recurring fees.
Recommended for Act! Pro v18-v20 users
- Buy October 8th – mid-November and receive immediate fulfillment of v21, with free fulfillment of v22 in November
- Benefits: Save 33% off list, and get two versions for the price of one
- Plan for 24-36 months CRM use, and purchase your seats accordingly because those v22 licenses may not be available later when they’re needed. If you project your needs to exceed ten, then now is the time to consider Act! Premium subscription instead of making a short-term capital investment that may not meet your growing needs later, and whose costs cannot be applied to future subscriptions
Recommended for Act! v21 users
- Wait until mid-November, but plan to purchase your projected license needs for the next 24-36 months before the end of the year. With the pricing increasing to $349 in January, and being available for only six-months, you’re almost getting two seats for the cost of one by purchasing before the end of 2019.
More details to follow, but please visit the Act! v21 purchase link HERE for current purchase options.
Reference link: https://www.keystroke.ca/en/brand/Product/act-pro-v21.html