We've changed our
OrangeCare Premium Support Plans
One plan for all your Act! products,
and now for Less!
Keystroke is pleased to announce some changes we've made to our Orange Care Premium support plans, that we believe will improve the over all Act! experience. The changes are intended to be provide more value and be more encompassing and proactive, so that our customers get the setup & ongoing support they need to keep their business running smoothly.
The OrangeCare Premium Support Plan "apeeling" details are as follows:
- 12 months of unlimited Level 1&2 phone and email support (up to 30 minutes per subscriber/per day). For instance, if you have three users, you'd pay $360 USD/year, and have access to up to 90-minutes of support per day for your team.
- Includes our exclusive Act! Training units (a $25 value) for monthly instructor led new-user training. Get new employees onboarded quickly with ATU's.
- Unlike with Swiftpage Support, OrangeCare includes setup and support of Actcessories, as well, ensuring your entire Act! eco-system is covered.
- Must be on an Act! Premium Subscription plan, or be an active hosting subscriber with Keystroke (Act! Pro users ineligible for OrangeCare).
- OrangeCare is exclusive of Level 3 support, training, development, or business consulting.
Normally the first year of OrangeCare requires a VIP subscription, but from now until the end of 2017, we're waiving this condition for all VIP subscribers from this year. That's right, you can save $150-330 right away on your first OrangeCare support contract!, just by enrolling this year.
To make this even more attractive, we're offering all Act! Premium & Act! Premium hosted subscribers the opportunity to sign-up for a pro-rated OrangeCare subscription so that it's coterminous with their existing Act! or hosting subscription. This not only allows cheaper initial sign-up, but aligns the two subscriptions for the future.
Dream Big - Plan Well - Act! Boldly!