Written by Ken Quigley
13 July 2018
Keystroke Computing Inc. is proud to announce that for the third consecutive year we'll be the title sponsor of the Act! Annual Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. The Annual Conference, this year scheduled from October 17th-19th, is the one opportunity through the year for Act! Consultants from around the world to assemble with the publisher, Swiftpage, to discuss product direction, strategies, and host assorted workshops.
This conference is also an excellent networking opportunity for the different addon developers to showcase their "Actcessories". As part of this objective, Keystroke will also be hosting a "pre-conference" event this year for these developers as part of our management of the Act! Developer Partner Program (ADPP).
As the world’s #1 reseller of Act!, and publisher of some of the most widely used addons on the market, including Handheld Contact, Tables4Act!, the Knowtifier, and Act4outlook, just to name a few, we’re committed to this vibrant community of Act! evangelists.
In addition to our role as Act! reseller and addon publisher, Keystroke also contributes with the following responsibilities and offerings:
- Act! Master Distributor for Canada (www.actcrm.ca)
- Exclusive Act! Hosting Provider for Canada (www.acthosting.net)
- Manager of the Act! Developer Partner Program
- Operator of the Act Addon Shop (www.actaddonshop.com)
- Operator of the Keystroke Partner Program, which manages a team of 25+ affiliate ACC members (www.keystroke.team), including the first ACC in the world, and several past BPAC members and industry leading addon developers
- Leaders in the project management space with both online and on-premise solutions:
- Publisher of Project KickStart – the only on-premise project management application to integrate with Act! and Outlook (www.projectkickstart.com)
- Publisher of www.Webplanner.com – the only online project management solution to integrate with Act! and Outlook
- Worldwide distributors of Reporting4Act!, formerly known as Stonefield Query for Act!
This is an exciting time to be part of the Act! world. With new Swiftpage ownership and cutting-edge Act! Marketing Automation scheduled to be released in the fall, the future has never looked brighter for the product, the consultant community, and the millions of dedicated users worldwide.