Keystroke is pleased to announced that HHC 7.x for IOS has been released to our internal beta testers, and we expect to incorporate their feedback early next week, with a plan to submit it to Apple for approval early the following week.
This new IOS release contains all the new features of the Android version of HHC 3.0 released earlier this month, including the following:
- User Interface enhancements to further replicate the Act! experience on the mobile
- NEW Home screen for easy access to popular Handheld Contact features.
- NEW “Searches” feature that allows mobile users to create look-ups with up to ten fields, and save them for later use.
- Send e-mail blasts from Handheld Contact to your Searches and let Handheld Contact effortlessly create History records for you.
- NEW “Favorites” button that allows users to quickly access the contacts they call most, while preserving the Act! History tracking they’ve come to rely on
- Download free app for Business Card Scanning (Camcard.com) to creates contacts in native address from a photo of the business card, and then use the new HHC Contact Importer to import that new contact into Handheld Contact, and then sync to Act!.
Stay tuned for more updates as we approach the official IOS release of HHC 7.0.