Written by Ken Quigley
February 12 2024
Last week at the Strategic Partners Conference we were shown the new APC Mobile app scheduled for release in March. The first release will not include the full-feature set of Act! Companion, but is expected to be fully built out by late summer.
In March, APC Mobile is expected to include:
- View and manage my Calendar and Activities
- Add, edit, and communicate with my Contacts; as well as upload photos of them
- Manage what customer data the user wants to interact with in the Mobile App
- Have a daily dashboard that provides at at-a-glance value (Home Screen)
- Ability to Add/Edit and manage Opportunities
- Proximity Search so that users can see Contacts on a Map
click image to the right to expand
- Create Hierarchy Groupings for Contacts (Groups/Companies)
- List Search/Global Search
- Calendar Attachments & Color Codes
- Caller ID integration
- Focus and Respond to early adopter and market feedback
What about Act! Companion?
Act! Companion will remain available for APC and self-hosted customers, but will remain in maintenance mode moving forward as Act! focuses on building out APC Mobile as its primary mobile client for the future.