We are very excited to announce the release of HHC 8.2, the latest IOS build for Handheld Contact.
- Added ability to trigger "Resend All Data" from device
- Included visibility to all device sync history, allowing users to see what data was included in the last sync, as well as the last 24 and 48 hours
- Notes & Histories data technology was upgraded to more than double the download speed to the device
- Added additional troubleshooting tools like the ability to download latest config file to device
- Location field in Activities was separated to support map enablement
- Feature to record Date/Time's of Histories similar to Act!
- Ability to multi-select on drop down list in Contact detail screen
- General UI and performance improvements, as well as many bug fixes.
Five months of development and testing have gone into this build and we’re confident it will meet the high expectations of our customers. We look forward to more exciting news in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.