Written by Ken Quigley
November 13 2023
Keystroke's Qsales is available in both Classic and API versions, but both have the same purpose, and that is to integrate QuickBooks with your Act! CRM. Qsales allows you to access and sync data between the two systems, such as customer & vendor information, invoices, payments, and more. Act! integration with QuickBooks can offer many advantages for your business, including the following:
- Eliminating double data entry: You can save time and reduce errors by entering data only once in either system and having it automatically updated in the other. For example, when you create or update a customer in your CRM, their contact details will be added or amended to QuickBooks, as well. Likewise, when you generate an invoice or sales receipt in QuickBooks, it will be reflected in your CRM. This can also reduce the need for additional software or hardware costs since many users' QuickBooks needs can be addressed by Qsales in Act!.
- Reducing data security risk: it can help you protect your sensitive financial data from unauthorized access or loss. You can control who can view and edit your data in both systems and ensure that they are always backed up and encrypted. For instance, Qsales allows users to create and edit transactions, as well as the contact details of customers & vendors, but it does not expose bank balance, profit & loss details, payroll, or other such sensitive information.
- Improving customer service: it can help you provide better and faster service to your customers by having a 360-degree view of their interactions and transactions with your business. You can see their previous product purchases, payments, feedback, support tickets, past dues balances, and more from your CRM. You can also send personalized messages, reminders, offers, and thank-you notes based on their behavior and preferences.
- Increasing sales performance: it can help you boost your sales processes and results by having accurate and real-time data on your leads, opportunities, and deals. You can track your sales pipeline, forecast revenue, measure performance, and identify areas for improvement. You can also automate tasks such as sending quotes, invoices, and follow-ups to speed up the sales cycle and close more deals.
- Enhancing business intelligence: it can help you gain valuable insights into your business performance and trends by having access to comprehensive reports and dashboards. You can analyze customer sales year over year, segment customers by the products they purchased for more effective marketing, track the lifetime value of customers, and more. You can also use this data to make informed decisions and plan for the future.
These are some of the many advantages of Act! integration with QuickBooks. For more information on Qsales, please visit Qsales.net, and start your 14-day free trial today.