Have you ever tried to send an email blast from within Act! only to discover what the recipients end up seeing is something very different from what you intended? Perhaps graphics were missing or moved, or text somehow got reformatted into a different font, or maybe your signature got removed altogether. Or maybe you were vexed by delivery issues as your emails got filtered out as spam because you sent too many at once?
Simple mistakes can also lead to customer complaints, as well. How often have you heard from an angry recipient that you're still sending them emails after they've opted out? And if you're in Canada, this could expose you to huge fines and civil litigation under CASL.
As Act! Consultants, we've heard them all, which is why we've developed MergeMail4Act!. Now anyone can produce and send beautiful HTML emails easily and safely. No more lost images, or emails that get delivered looking very differently than designed. The built-in publisher in MergeMail4Act allows any user to create attractive emails you'll be proud to send, and easily insert merge codes from your Act! database to ensure a personalized delivery to your recipients.
And MergeMail4Act! includes anti-spam features like delayed batch sending to ensure a higher delivery rate. You can even designate a field in your database for flagging opt-outs, and MergeMail4Act! will suppress any attempts to send emails to these contacts.
Features of MergeMail4Act! include:
- An easy to use publisher with all the table, graphics, and editing tools you'll need to produce professional looking emails and printed letters
- Improved Outlook error handling
- Enhanced CC and BCC controls
- Merge Contact & Opportunity fields into your emails or letters
- Configurable Email delivery options that allow you to group emails in batches, and set delays between the batches to improve email delivery success.
- Compatible with Tables4Act! to merge with custom table fields
At $79.95, MergeMail4Act! is half the price of comparable products, but it's even cheaper when you consider most small workgroups typically have only one user handle the merge mailing, so one license maybe all you need for your team.
* Licensed per activation
Lear more at https://www.keystroke.ca/category/Product/mergemail4act