Written by Ken Quigley
November 16 2022
Qsales Classic will soon support QuickBooks Online (QBO).
With more and more customers moving their accounting to the cloud, customers have been asking us when they can expect Qsales to support integration with QuickBooks Online.
The answer is Tuesday, November 29th.
That’s right, at the end of this month we’ll be releasing Qsales Classic v14 with support for QBO, and customers are going to love it. The program is already in beta, and the benefits of QBO over QB desktop are immediately apparent:
- No more reliance on QuickBooks being open, or a login interfering with Qsync
- Remote users have almost all the same functionality as office workers because they both connect to QBO the same way
- Access the QBO data you need without the fuss of having to login into QBO anymore.
- Setup and day-to-day use is easier because you’re only using Act!, allowing you to more easily create & edit customers, vendors, and transactions because you’re always using one program
- Switch between different databases in Act!, and Qsales will remember whether they're connected to a local QBD accounting file, or one with QBO.
- Just like our QuickBooks Desktop integration product, you can quickly create an Act! database from QuickBooks, or link an existing database to QuickBooks, and then download all the transactional data into Act!. This transactional data becomes part of your Act! database, allowing you to take it anywhere.
With this kind of freedom, we imagine QBO users will embrace a CRM that gives them seamless integration with their accounting data, allowing them to read and write transactions & customers wherever they go with Act!.