Written by Ken Quigley
November 01 2023
We're pleased to announce that the newly released Link2surveys is the November product of the Month. Instead of giving some random discount, we'll be giving all new subscribers the Team Tier of Link2surveys for the cost of the Standard tier. For context, the standard tier costs $180 and the Team tier is $240, so there is an immediate 25% savings with this promotion, plus you get these exclusive Team features:
- Shared image library across other Team products: Upload images from your computer and insert them into your survey on any survey page. Share this image library across all Linktivity Team products in your workspace
- CRM workflow with automatic scheduling of follow-ups: Effortlessly generate post-survey follow-up activities directly from the Link2surveys dashboard once a survey has been successfully completed.
- Trigger drip campaigns upon survey completion: you can easily create and fine-tune Drip campaigns, setting up automated and personalized email sequences to engage your audience over time.
- Assigning another Act! user as campaign owner: you have the capability to delegate campaign ownership to another user, ensuring efficient management and collaboration within your team. This feature empowers you to seamlessly transfer responsibility for campaigns and streamline your workflow, enhancing productivity and ensuring successful campaign execution.
- Link2shrink integration: Link2shrink has one job and that's to shrink your links - hence the name. Link2shrink is similar to other URL shortening services, except that it is designed to save you time & money by working seamlessly with Linkivity addresses and external webpages.
What is Link2surveys?
Link2surveys allows you to easily craft custom-branded surveys to harvest the customer insights you need to make more intelligent business decisions. For instance, with Link2surveys you can create decision trees that present relevant questions based on their answers. By trimming out irrelevant questions, the participants are more likely to remain engaged and complete the survey faster with more honesty, and less abandonment.
Link2surveys Public Webinar
On Thursday November 16th (1PM ET), Keystroke will be hosting a one-hour deep dive webinar on the new Link2surveys. This webinar will cover the following:
- Survey features
- Act! integration features
- Creating a survey with skip logic
- Built-in Lead generation features