Keystroke Quality Computing Inc., a leading developer of Actcessories, is pleased to announce an upgrade to its wildly popular Act4outlook. The new Act4outlook 2.0 delivers all the same features (and more) of the original Act4outlook, but reduces the reliance on the native Act-Outlook integration, making it faster, more dependable, and less subject to interactions with other plugins.
Act4outlook 2.0 bypasses the MAPI integration entirely, and utilizes an enhanced installer to deliver a smoother setup experience with fewer security interruptions. Act4outlook will continue to passively attach all Outlook email to the appropriate contact History quickly, and allow you the enhanced ability to create contacts and activities from your Outlook inbox.
Not limited to the inbox, though, Act4outlook can safely send your Outlook contacts and calendar items to Act! without fear of mass duplicates or calendar corruption. Act4outlook is designed to allow you to right-click on one or more contacts or calendar items and simply select "Send to Act!" and have it automatically appear in your database.
General product features include the following:
- COPY CONTACTS TO ACT!: Send Outlook contacts to Act! by simply right clicking one or more contacts from your address book.
- SUPERFAST HISTORY RECORDING: Send an email from Outlook (even with Act! closed), and it will be attached to the matching record in Act! within a second.
- CREATE CONTACTS & ACTIVITIES FROM AN EMAIL: Disable the Act-Outlook address book integration that so often slows down computers, and get all the functionality back with Act4outlook. Select and email and automatically convert it to a Contact or Activity, but in a way that is faster than ever before.
- LINK TO ACT!: Link Contacts to Companies, Groups, or Opportunities after sending to Act.
- COPY ACTIVITIES TO ACT!: Send one or more Activities to Act! from your Outlook calendar.
- COPY TASKS TO ACT!: Send one or more Tasks to Act! from your Outlook To-Do list that you create from either Outlook or your mobile device.
- FIND CONTACT IN ACT! FROM EMAIL: Select an email in your inbox, and click on "Go to Contact", and Act4Outlook will find the matching contact in your Act! database
- REDUCE CALENDAR DUPES: Act4Outlook reduces duplication by keeping track of previously imported activities. If an activity is updated in Outlook with new data, simply re-send the activity to Act which will update the previously imported Act activity.
- INBOX HISTORY RECORDING: Attach one or more email messages directly to Contacts, Groups, Companies, or Opportunities. Linking the email to more than one type of record at a time does not create a duplicate entry in the Act attachments folder.
- INCOMING EMAIL HISTORY RECORDING: Act4Outlook can automatically record and link all incoming messages to the Act database as long as a Contact with the sender's email address is found in the database. Users can also enter one or more domain names to ignore so that any emails sent from those domains are not attached to the database.
The best part of Act4outlook is the price. Keystroke is offering this powerful integration product at the low, one-time price of $35.95 USD (per activation). A license is needed for each installation, but this is a perpetual license product, meaning no ongoing fees.