Two years ago this month we announced the launch of Keystroke's Annual Support Plans (ASP), and judging from the number of subscribers, they've been extremely well received. Part of their success has been our commitment to continuously add value to the ASP the last couple of years, aside from the expansion and upgrading of our support team. So many additions have been included the last 24-months that we thought it would be useful to provide an update on the contents of the support packages available, including the recent addition of $357 worth of annual free perks.
The details of these Annual Support Plan (ASP) contracts are as follows:
- 12 months of unlimited phone and email support (up to 30 minutes per call/per day). Support is defined as help with troubleshooting error messages occurring with installation, upgrades, basic usability and basic functionality.
- More complex questions, repairs, set up or troubleshooting issues may require additional charges if service extends beyond a half hour can be billed at $145/Hour, or subtracted from a VIP Support plan
- NEW! Includes 50% off Handheld Contact subscriptions
- NEW! Includes one subscription of "The Knowtifier", a $99 annual value
- NEW! Includes free Keystroke Maintenance Plan ($179 value)
- NEW! Includes one FREE "VIP Lite" support package, which can be combined with daily coverage to include 90-minutes of continuous support (great for new deployments or upgrades)
- NEW! 10% Discount for on-time renewals of support plans
- Support does NOT cover application training or development
Support Contracts are tiered as follows:
- Keystroke ASP (1-5) = $549 ($494 with on-time renewal)
- Keystroke ASP (6-10) = $999 ($899 with on-time renewal)
- Keystroke ASP (11-16) = $1549 ($1394 with on-time renewal)
- Keystroke ASP (17-30) = $2395 ($2155 with on-time renewal)