We are pleased to announce that Act! 20.1 Update 6 is now available. This update applies to all regional versions of Act! v20.1 Pro, Premium and Web, and will apply automatically to new installations. Administrators can also use the Act! menu command Help > Act! Notifications to update an existing installation.
Please note this update is NOT schema breaking, so it can be implemented on a case by case basis into your Act! 20.1 environment without impacting other users.
Update 6 is a significant release, focusing on resolving a high volume of support and ACC priority defects, as well as general quality improvements. This release also introduces a number of feature improvements, with the goal of enhancing usability and functionality in several areas.
A summary of these can be found below, with full details of all 100+ enhancements included in the attached PDF.
- 11 feature improvements – covering a range of product areas
- 6 SDK improvements – adding key functionality which allows development partners to enhance their solutions
- 48 general defects resolved – prioritized from support and ACC feedback, and covering a range of product areas
- 15 Custom Tables improvements - addressing priority feedback from our Premium Plus users
- 30 localized release improvements – addressing translation and display issues in our German, French and French Canadian releases
- Our Download Centre pages will be updated soon.