The Knowtifier delivers on the promise of truly automated customer notifications for birthdays, anniversaries, renewal dates, maturity dates, or any type of customer notification you'd like to trigger from Act!. What's more, unlike other automation products, the Knowtifer can trigger customer emails off of both contact and custom fields within Act!, and have those email notifications merge Act! data into the emailed notifications. What's more, these notifications are not simply a "one and you're done" setup. Users of the Knowtifier can configure multiple notifications based on the same date field, so customers can receive a countdown of notices towards the target date. Imagine being able to configure notices 1-month, then 3-weeks, 2-weeks, and 1-week before someones renewal to ensure maximum renewal conversion rate. You can also configure The Knowtifier to record notifications in the contact History, copy the user on such notices, and even create activities in Act! for the user follow-up with the notified contacts.
"At $99.95 per year, how many times does this product have to work before it pays for itself? Once? Twice?"
And more than just a conversion tool, the Knowtifier makes you more organized and accountable to your customers. Often customer renewals get missed by the vendor or customer through no fault of either. Without a reliable automated notification system that can alert people on a countdown basis, "best effort" is still going to result in lost business, service disruption, or at the very least an unhappy customer. Here's some fast facts on The Knowtifier every Act! user should know:
- You only need The Knowtifier installed on one computer for one database for your entire Act! network.
- The Knowtifier can trigger off Contact fields or Custom Table Fields.
- The Knowtifier runs as a service, so even if your computer is restarted after a power outage or Windows update, The Knowtifier will continue to work at the Windows login screen.
- Configure as many notifications in The Knowtifier as your business requires. Keystroke has employed the Knowtifier internally for some time, and it's only after we've stressed tested it for the last six months successfully that we thought to make it available to the general public. We use the Knowtifier to track renewals for software subscriptions like Act!, HHC, Business Care, etc. We also use it internally to track renewals for domains, web hosting, Act! hosting, SSL certificates, Annual Support Contracts, you name it. Any product or service that has a renewal date that you can record in Act!, The Knowtifier can work with.
- Can be configured to provide multiple notifications that countdown towards a date field
- Can be configured to ensure you never miss another customer birthday or anniversary again.
- Create your own beautiful HTML emails without subscribing to a service provider for delivery. Our built-in HTML Editor is as easy to use as MS Word, and can be used to copy in source HTML code, or create from scratch. Easily embed graphics or company logos into HTML emails that allows you to merge customer data from the contact or custom tables.
- The best quality of The Knowtifier is simply this... it Works. We have THOUSANDS of renewal notifications going out per year, and if the data is accurate in Act!, nothing gets missed.
|Easy Email Server Settings. Set it and forget it.||Easy Service Configurations||Merge Field Tool|
|Create beautiful HTML emails as easily as you would in MS Word, and include Act! merge fields to more powerfully personal your emails.|
The Knowtifier is an annual subscription
- All Pricing listed is in USD
- Compatible with Act! v16 or higher (sold separately)
- Some functions may require Office 2010 or higher (32-bit edition)
- March 29th, 2016 (pre-orders available)
- $99.95/year as a standalone purchase
- $69.95/year when bundled with an Act4 product, and $99.95 on renewal