Let's face it, if you're not collecting data or optimizing your sales and marketing with CRM software, you are losing out. Most traditional media rely on a 'spray and pray' method of advertising. This haphazard form of spreading the word about your company is outdated and no longer as effective as it once was. With so many people opting for 'ad block' add-ons for their internet browsers and other tricks, your advertising efforts need to be a bit more specialized. The fact of the matter is, if you're not collecting and reviewing data then your company is losing out on customers. And there's really not a reason to neglect it. These days’ specialized software and tools are available to everyone whereas before they were reserved for only the biggest businesses.
But now, CRM software such as ACT! is all readily available. In fact, According to Nucleus Research more and more businesses are opting to invest in CRM software daily, and here's why:
- A ratio of three out of four consumers report that they will spend more money buying products from a company as a direct result of a positive customer relations experience. Source here.
- Studies show that 25% of social media users expect a response to their complaints or inquires posted on Facebook or Twitter in an hour. Integrated CRM software can do exactly that. Source here.
- 32% of potential B2B buyers ask questions via social media sites when looking for answers. Integrated CRM software will allow business to engage these potential customers in a timely fashion.
- Incorporating CRM software has been shown to increase customer retention by at least 27%. Source here.
- According to Forbes, CRM is expected to grow into a $36.5 billion market by 2017. Source here.
- CRM software has been proven to increase revenue by an astounding 41%. This statistic alone drives many business owners to incorporate CRM software. Source here.
ACT! CRM software can do this, and much more for your company. It is one of the most popular CRM software platforms in the world with millions of dedicated users. Additionally, at Keystroke we can guide you through every step of the process. From implementation to training to custom development, we can put your business on the path to improved customer retention, revenue, productivity, and more. We welcome you to visit our website if you would like to learn more about our training or other services we offer. Additionally, if you would like to ask us a question directly feel free to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can!