We are very excited to announce the biggest upgrade to Handheld Contact in years! Based on user demand, we’ve added many new features that will take your mobile Act! experience to a new level. These new features are the first taste of many that we are planning, as we chart an ambitious roadmap over the weeks and months to come!
While many of these new features are great, the most frequently requested one was to have Handheld Contact serve as a “business Card scanner”, and we’re pleased to say we’ve built support for that.
Other new features include…
- User Interface enhancements to further replicate the Act! experience on the mobile
- NEW Home screen for easy access to popular Handheld Contact features.
- NEW “Searches” feature that allows mobile users to create look-ups with up to ten fields, and save them for later use.
- Send e-mail blasts from Handheld Contact to your Searches and let Handheld Contact effortlessly create History records for you.
- NEW “Favorites” button that allows users to quickly access the contacts they call most, while preserving the Act! History tracking they’ve come to rely on
- Download free app for Business Card Scanning (Camcard.com) to creates contacts in native address from a photo of the business card, and then use the new HHC Contact Importer to import that new contact into Handheld Contact, and then sync to Act!.
The new release of Handheld Contact for our Android app is launching today, on Monday, Nov 14th. Due to longer Apple approval process, our IOS (iPhone & iPad) will be available approximately one week later.
Want to see a preview? If so, you have two options:
· VIDEO: Here a link to a short overview of Handheld Contact with all of the new features included https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENz0FLekbU8&feature=youtu.be
ROADMAP FOR THE FUTURE
Also, at the end of Q2, we hope to be launching a new product (Handheld Contact Premium) built on a completely new platform with many new features and advanced functionality. If you have any suggestions, please share them with us at http://www.handheldcontact.com/suggestions/
Look for updates on the app stores as we continue to improve Handheld Contact.