Act! Premium Plus was introduced in March of 2018 as part of the 20.1 update, and it ushered in a new era for the product line. For the first time in the history of Act!, the core product now included the powerful "custom table" technology, enabling users of all industries to capture "transactional" data in their database, and track them at the contact, company, group, and opportunity level, as well as globally. Industries like wealth management, mortgage & insurance brokers, and vehicle sales could now track purchases under their customers records, while pivoting to the global view to to see their entire book of business.
It truly was a transformative way of managing their data for Act! users.
Well, now that "Actoberfest" is upon us, we'd like to make the Premium Plus and Premium Cloud Plus offerings even more attractive with free bundling of The Knowtifier - and industry leading workflow product that makes all your Act! data Actionable! Effective October 1st, 2018, any purchases of 4-seats or more of either Act! Premium Plus or Premium Cloud Plus will receive a free subscription of the Knowtifier ($300/year) for as long as the account is active through Keystroke. Only one subscription is required per accountant, and the Knowtifier subscription would run coterminous with your Act! Premium Plus subscription.
Here's some fast facts on The Knowtifier every Act! user should know:
- The Knowtifier can trigger off Contact and Opportunity fields, as well as Custom Table Fields.
- Runs as a service in the background.
- the Knowtifier can email you and other participants of upcoming activities you have scheduled.
- Configure as many notifications in The Knowtifier as your business requires so you can more effectively track custom table records like renewals, warranties, contracts, subscriptions, policies, you name it.
- Can be configured to provide multiple notifications that countdown towards a date field
- Can fire off field changes (ie., send a notice or create an automated activity after ID/Status is changed from "Prospect" to "Customer")
- Can be configured to ensure you never miss another customer birthday or anniversary again.
- Can be configured to automate the delivery of reports from Reporting4Act!
- Can notify Administrators when remote users have not synced their databases frequently enough
- Create your own beautiful HTML emails without subscribing to a service provider for delivery. Our built-in HTML Editor is as easy to use as MS Word, and can be used to copy in source HTML code, or create from scratch. Easily embed graphics or company logos into HTML emails that allows you to merge customer data from the contact or custom tables.
The best quality of The Knowtifier is simply this... it works! Internally, Keystroke has employed TENS OF THOUSANDS of renewal notifications going out every year and if the data is accurate in Act!, nothing gets missed.
The Knowtifier makes your data "actionable", and your business more efficient with the power of true workflow automation inside of Act!. Discover the new Plus in the Act! Premium Plus product line, and start Acting Boldly!
Please note: Some functions may require Office 2010 or higher. Web users need to configure the Knowtifier with one offline client, which can sync with their hosted database. Free Knowtifier subscriptions include KnowledgeBase support only.