Keystroke Quality Computing Inc. is proud to present...
ACT! Classroom Training (Full Day Classes)
- "Admin Class" - February 4th, 2016 - ($349)
It's a new year, and you want to make it a great one.
Committing to a CRM application like ACT! is a great way to get more organized, accountable, efficient, and productive, but owning ACT is a lot like a gym membership - you'll get out of it, what you put into it.
With CRM software, the first step to getting more out of it is training.
Trained users do more work in less time, and are more committed to the program, whereas untrained users get frustrated, blame the program, and ultimately lead to an overall disintegration of use across the team.
Even if such outcomes seem unlikely, spending hundreds, if not thousands of dollars a year on ACT!, and using less than $50 worth of the program`s feature is poor value.
We'd like to help you avoid both these fates.
We offer ACT authorized full-day classroom training to help you ACT! Better, Faster. As ACT! Premier Trainers we implement a curriculum developed by Swiftpage to help you get the most of out of ACT! for your business. Each full-day course will include the official certified course curriculum (a $50 value), an ACT! Quick Reference Card, coffee, refreshments, lunch, and snacks.
End User Course Objectives:
This ACT! end user course is designed for new users of the application. After completing this course you will be able to:
- Navigate the ACT! program with confidence
- Create & Manage Contacts, Groups, and Companies including Notes, History, and other related data
- Locate desired data using various lookup commands
- Manage your schedule to track improve your productivity
- Develop word processing and email correspondence
- Integrate ACT! with 3rd party applications and sync Contact/Calendar data
- Create and Manage Opportunities, including Notes, History, and other related data
- Understand how to get the most out of the ACT! - Outlook History integration.
Admin Course Objectives:
This ACT! course is designed for experienced ACT! users, or those who have completed our "End User" course. After completing this course you will be able to:
- Create a database and manage users
- Create and customize fields to suit your business requirements
- Create and customize layouts, toolbars, and menus to promote efficient data entry
- Importing and exporting
- Database maintenance through de-duping, removing old data, and backing up
- Create and Manage Smart Tasks
- Create and customize Dashboards and reports for relevant data analysis
- Configure the server database for remote access
- Configure Synchronization for remote users that require a local copy of their ACT! database
- Configure web clients to access a hosted ACT! database