Are you looking to take back time to focus on what you love rather than being bogged down by tedious tasks? Did you know that you can now connect Act! with many of the other online business optimization applications you are already using? Zapier makes this all possible. Start connecting your apps, automating tedious tasks, and making the most out of your contact management system today.
Here are all the new ways you can save time with Zapier automation:
- Wufoo: Building online forms can be difficult, tedious and time consuming. Enter Wufoo. A (free) service that makes it easy. Wufoo’s form designer can help you create any kind of form you can think of: contact forms, online surveys and invitations so you can collect all the data, registrations and the payments you need. With this new integration, Zapier can automatically create contacts within Act! from new Wufoo entries.
- QuickBooks Online: Businesses of all sizes need accounting software to keep their finances in order. QuickBooks Online is the web based version of the popular accounting software QuickBooks, which allows you to organize your finances in one place, record sales and make sure you get paid, keep track of the money you spend and connect bank and credit card accounts so you have everything in one view. Integrate QuickBooks Online and Act! with Zapier, and create new contacts within Act! directly from new QuickBooks Online contacts.
- SurveyMonkey: SurveyMonkey allows you to quickly and easily create and send online surveys with real-time reporting capabilities. With this new integration, Zapier can automatically create new contacts within Act! from completed surveys and add notes from the answers provided – no more copying and pasting from app to app.
- Eventbrite: Eventbrite is an easy to use event management tool that allows you to promote, manage and host successful events. Make Eventbrite and Act! work together with the new Zapier integration. Now you can connect your event attendee information to Act! with only a few quick clicks. Zapier will create a new contact in Act! for every new event attendee.
- Slack: Slack is a platform for team communication – meant to cut down on time spent checking your email, and brings everything into one centralized place. It allows you to chat with your whole team in public or private channels or one-on-one if you prefer. It is instantly searchable and allows you to share documents and other files. Now you can connect Slack and Act! with the new Zapier integration to ensure a more productive workday.
- PayPal: PayPal is an easy and more secure way to send or receive money, make online payments and/or set up a merchant account – perfect for your (online) small business. The new Zapier integration can automatically create new contacts within Act! from new PayPal transactions.
- Google Contacts: Do you use Gmail personally or professionally? Google Contacts – your Gmail address book – allows you to keep track of all your contacts, track your previous interactions with them, and is integrated with all other Google products. Never miss an opportunity to add a potential customer to your Act! database – the Zapier integration will automatically create a new Act! contact from new Google Contacts.