Our Mission Statement
"To inspire & support our client's ongoing success through quality software solutions."
Have a support question?
Keystroke vs Swiftpage Support Plans
Understanding the differences
- Troubleshooting or resolving technical and non-technical issues that may be encountered during Act! software installation or use
- Identifying and recommending where additional product training would be of value
- Accessing Live Chat – Connect with a Act! Support team member in real-time. Online chat support is an excellent choice for “quick questions” and lower-complexity issues.
- Taking advantage of multiple Act! self-service support resources with access to:
- Knowledge Management – The Act! Customer Support team is dedicated to empowering customers to easily find solutions, 24x7. Benefit from industry-standard Knowledge-Centered Support best practices that focus on rapid creation and sharing of knowledge from our Act! collective experiences
- Social Communities – Available 24x7, product support forums are an excellent place to search for solutions, ask questions, get answers, and share knowledge and experience.
- Web – Create Support cases online – Great for non-urgent support issues, after utilizing other self-service options
- Training – Keystroke offers classroom training, real-time Learning, custom training, self-study guides, and an annual customer conference. Visit SwiftPage University to search and register for courses and products, monitor your learning progress through training tracks, and join online communities with product experts and other customers.
- Perform software, product, application, or job-related activities, such as software installation, data entry, creating reports, etc.
- Assist with third party software* (installation, training, trouble shooting, integration, etc.)
- Provide organization‐specific consulting or accounting advice
- Repair data or database issues caused by user error or third party software
Support Plan Comparison Chart
Please expand each row below for additional details. References in this chart to third party software, products or applications, does not encompass all third party software, products and applications. These comparisons are subject to change based on new Swiftpage policies and/or services.
Category (expand for details)
Swiftpage Support Coverage
Keystroke Support Coverage
In supported areas where Keystroke has either a full-time support technician, or an associate that is a member of the Keystroke Partner Program (almost 50 in total across North America).
Support of 3rd Party Add-ons
Keystroke has over one hundred of the most popular add-ons available on the market, including Handheld Contact and Act4outlook, and are able to support a wide variety of others, including their installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
Consulting & Development
Keystroke has a number of Level 3 tech support specialists that can provide consulting on best practices, as well as which productivity or vertical add-ons to employ for your business. If not such add-on exists, Keystroke can scope your requirements, and build the appropriate plugin, add-on, or stand-alone application.
Installation & Upgrades
Clarification of any installation or upgrade steps. Troubleshooting problems encountered during installation and upgrades.
Step‐by‐step installation assistance. Local (on‐site) or remote (via Terminal Services, GoToAssist, etc.) installation services. Consulting services to install or resolve non-Act! installation issues specific to your organization’s technical environment
Setup, Configuration & Data Conversion
Clarification of what various fields and codes mean and how they are used. Guidance on how to fix problems. Troubleshoot problems encountered during setup, configuration and data conversion of SwiftPage product. Recommendations on usage of Act! products in your organization.
Consulting services, such as gaining an in-depth understanding of your organization’s needs and customizing your configuration to meet those needs. Step by step migration of data from your previous software version or other software solution (but see info in the “Import/Export” section). Configuring third party applications. Creating or troubleshooting customizations (i.e. custom website configuration, network and VPN configuration, etc.). Training
Data Entry/ Product Operations
Guidance on how to fix problems created by incorrect data entry through the Act! product interface. Clarification of what various fields mean or processes you may find confusing. Troubleshooting problems encountered with data entry or product operations. Troubleshoot SwiftPage product related errors and messages
Analyzing your data to determine the source of a data entry error. Advice regarding how to code individual transactions. Training. Assistance with data entry or manipulation outside the Act! user interface.
Clarification of what various reporting options mean. Troubleshooting problems encountered when setting up or running default reports. Guidance on creating/ customizing/ refining a basic report to meet your reporting needs. Guidance on basic problems encountered with configuring standard database connections (OLEDB).
Creating or designing reports for you with integrated report features or 3rd party applications. Troubleshooting problems encountered with customized reports or third party reporting programs or tools (formatting formulas, parameters, etc.). Assistance with connecting to your SwiftPage data for use with third party reporting tools. Training on use of third party products. Training.
Troubleshooting connectivity issues within your SwiftPage product when your supported network infrastructure is otherwise working. Troubleshooting connectivity to a SwiftPage hosting center when Internet connectivity is working.
Troubleshooting internet connectivity. Troubleshooting other connectivity issues that exist outside of your SwiftPage product. Assistance with unsupported networks. Installation, troubleshooting or configuration of network (WAN/LAN) security/cards/cabling/hardware/software (local service only). Training.
How-to assistance for setup, configuration, and administration of Act! Connect, Act! emarketing, and Act! Marketing Automation. Confirmation of service availability and account status. Troubleshooting of failed Act! Mobility Synchronization. Basic how-to guidance for Act! Connected Services features that provide customization of templates, campaigns, queries, or imports.
Handled connectivity issues. Troubleshooting device issues not related to Act! Connect. Detailed assistance or troubleshooting with user-defined customized reports, templates, campaigns, queries, or imports. Setup AEM or AMA.
Depending on current policy, Swiftpage may engage in database repair services.
Keystroke has a number of internal and external resources that are always available to scope and provide database repair services, including salvage services when repair is not possible.
Hardware, operating systems (OS), database platforms, Internet Information Server (IIS), browsers, etc.
Clarification of system recommendations and requirements. Guidance on any specific configuration settings required by your Act! product. Troubleshooting printing errors received in your Act! Product when printing is working otherwise.
Installation. Configuring vendor systems such as desktop operating system, Microsoft Server and/or SQL Server, IIS, SMTP, remote services, etc.. Troubleshooting stability, performance or other problems. Troubleshooting operating system issues – firewall, antivirus, permissions. Troubleshooting, installation, or configuration of your Virtual environment (Citrix, VMWare, HyperV, etc). Assistance with installation or set up of email browsers, etc.. Assistance with printer connectivity or configuration. Training.
Support Plans Available
Basis support with normal Act! subscription, as well as Premier & Ultimate Support Upgrades.
VIP & VIP Diamond Support Plans, as well as OrangeCare Annual Plans, and Time Banks available on a pay-as-you-play basis.