Have questions about which Outlook integration product is right for you?
Outlook Integration Products
- 32-bit versions of Office
- Act! Pro or Premium (Windows versions only)
- Local or network databases
- Fast & Reliable History recording of inbound or outbound emails
- Create Contacts and Activities from Outlook inbox into Act!
- Send Outlook Contacts, Activities & Tasks from Outlook to Act!
- Send activities in Act! to Outlook
- Link emails to Contacts, Companies, Groups, and Opportunities
- Do lookups in Act! from email(s)
- 32 & 64-bit versions of MS Office
- Act! Premium requires a current Act! subscription (not compatible with Pro or perpetual Act! Premium licenses)
- Works with Windows and Web databases
- Local, network, or hosted databases supported
- No Act! installation required
- MailMerge4act functionality for both print and emailing
- Configurable delivery options for greater inbox reach & reliablity
- Design like a champ with the same desktop publisher as Act! Premium Plus
Features of Act4outlook and Act4mail
Now supporting both Windows & Web deployments.
SUPERFAST HISTORY RECORDING
COPY CONTACTS TO ACT!
COPY TASKS TO ACT!
REDUCE CALENDAR DUPES
CREATE CONTACTS & ACTIVITIES FROM EMAILS
INCOMING EMAIL HISTORY RECORDING
LINK TO ACT!
COPY ACTIVITIES TO & FROM ACT!
DO CONTACT LOOKUP IN ACT! FROM EMAILS
Feature Comparison Chart
(Click the plus sign at the beginning of each row below to expand the categories to see more details)
PROGRAM FEATURES & PROPERTIES
Licensed Per (user or activation/workstation)
Outlook integration based on (SDK or Web API)
Act! compatibility (click to expand)
Act! Premium Windows (perpetual)
Act! Premium Web (perpetual)
Act! Premium Windows (Subscription)
Act! Premium Web (subscription)
MS Office compatibility (click to expand)
Outlook 32-bit (installed or CTR)
Outlook 64-bit (installed or CTR)
Outlook.com (browser based)
Features (click to expand)
Incoming & Outgoing History Recording
Copy Contacts & Activities to and from Act!
Contact Lookup(s) from Emails
Create Contacts & Activities from Emails
Copy one or more Contacts from Outlook to Act!
Copy one or more Activities from Outlook to Act!
Copy one or more Activities from Act! to Outlook
Copy Tasks in Outlook to Act!
Exclude select domains from History Recording
Display in Outlook which emails have been attached
Link email to Contacts, Companies, Groups, & Opportunities
Configure how History is recorded in Act!
Bypass HIstory recording on the fly
Includes our Qmail email composer
Attach emails to History when sent from outside Outlook
Mail Merging to MS Word
Mail Merging to Email
Mail Merge History Recording
Mail Merge Deliverability Controls
Act4outlook & Act4mail Picture Tour
Act4mail Setup & Feature Overview
Purchase Notes & System Requirements
- All Pricing listed is in USD
- Licensing is based on per installation (activation). One per system.
- Act4outlook is compatible with Windows version of Act! v16 or higher (sold separately).
- Act4mail supports Cloud hosted versions of Act! provided an active Act! subscription is in place and the user has "Web API" permissions assigned.
- Neither product supports Mac versions of Office.
- MS Office 2010 or higher (32-bit) for Act4outlook, and Act4mail supports both 32 & 64-bit versions of Office
- Act4mail supports local installations of Act! provided Act! ConnectLink is also installed and enabled.
PRICE: $35.95** Act4outlook is a one-time purchase, whereas Act4mail is an annual subscription
Need support for older versions of Act! & Office?
- Checkout Outlook Integrator that supports versions of Office back to 2007, and versions of Act! back to 2008. Please note that this Keystroke product has been replaced by Act4mail & Act4outlook, and no further updates will be provided.
- One-time purchase & licensed by workstation. Email support only.