The best just got better. The top-selling Act! addon of all time has now been improved with MANY new customer-requested features, and is the biggest rewrite in the product's history.
Rest assured, Act4outlook still includes superfast incoming & outcoming History recording; bi-directional copying of contacts, activities, & tasks; support for creating contacts & activities from emails, as well as the ability to create lookups in Act! from one or more emails.
The new Act4outloook v7 now includes the following feature improvements:
- One-way Contact sync: The user will be able to set a direction for contacts to be pushed, from Act! to Outlook or Outlook to Act!, and this new version will implement these pushes on a scheduled basis (as frequently as every 5-minutes). Unlike Act!, our addon currently has the ability to push one or more contacts manually in either direction, so a user simply sets the direction they'd like contacts to be pushed automatically, and they can easily push the other way manually.
We expect this feature to be useful for people who need their phone contacts updated regularly for Bluetooth calls from the car
- One-way Calendar sync: Much like the Contact sync described above, the user can set a direction to push activities automatically and leave the rest for manual pushes. We expect this feature to be great for people who create appointments or accept invites on their phones, or those who need their personal calendar to reflect their Act! calendar, as well.
- One-way push buttons for both: If you are new to Act! and you want to create an Act! database from your Outlook, Act4outlook makes it easy. There are now on-demand push buttons to move your contacts and/or calendar from Outlook to Act!.
- Clear Outlook Contacts & Calendar: if your Outlook address book and calendar has become polluted over time with duplicates and dated content, you can now clear either one to start fresh.
- History Suppression: the ability to suppress History recording when sending emails to specific domains (currently this is only supported with inbound emails)
- No matching contact alert: add a popup if the email address you are sending to is not in the database, and then present an option to create that new contact or attach to a different one.
Activity type selection: When creating an activity from email, we've added a preference to set a specific activity type (currently it defaults to Call)
- Location field visibility: When creating an activity from email, the Location field is currently greyed out unless "Schedule Meeting in Outlook" is selected. This option will be enabled by default now.
- Activity Attachments: When creating an activity from an email, you can now attach the email to the activity (including any attachments on the email).
Act4outlook v7 still supports 32 & 64-bit versions of Office, and is compatible with all versions of Act! (Pro & Premium) back to v18.
After purchase, the license key, download link, and setup manual will be sent to you immediately by email.
Purchase Notes & System Requirements
- Price is based on per installation
- Compatible with Act! v18 or higher, including 64-bit versions of Act! (sold separately)
- MS Office 2010 or higher (32 or 64-bit)
- Licensed per activation, meaning you need one for each Act! workstation or profile (in a Terminal Services environment).
- Act4outlook is available with or without setup support. Those purchasing DIY licensing must purchase a VIP separately to get live support.
Setup Assistance for Add-ons:
- Setup assistance can be purchased with this product, and this option includes the initial installation, activation, and basic configurations of the program
- Setup assistance does NOT include customization or personalization of the program, nor does it include training in its use.
- Keystroke is NOT responsible for updating your computer to prepare it for the installation of this software, as proper computer & Windows maintenance is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- The customer must be ready with all account, licensing, and other details required for activation and setup
- Service may not exceed 45 minutes and "setup assistance" does not imply ongoing warranty assistance with this product.
- Setup Assistance can only be purchased with the product. If you determine you need it afterward, the minimum support plan available is VIP Lite for $95 USD.