Have questions about Project KickStart?
Simple to use Ground-to-Cloud Project Management has arrived!
Plans can be complex, but the planning process shouldn't be. This has been our philiosphy through six versions of Project KickStart, and 40,000+ customers seem to agree. In fact, we designed Project KickStart to guide people through the planning process like a coach - helping them identify goals, risks, resources, and collaborators, so that they can better build a comprehensive task list. With the task list built, Project KickStart then generates a full Gantt schedule, including task dependencies, that helps get things done - on time and on budget, and all for less than half the cost of the leading project management software.
Our clients are planning and managing projects for general business, consulting, IT, government, education and more. If you are you looking to generate ideas, solve problems, and increase efficiency, try it now and have a project ready in 30 minutes.
Once the project is complete, publish it to the cloud with Webplanner.com, and collaborate with anyone, anywhere, on any platform. We call that "ground-to-cloud" project management, and it couldn't be easier.
Whether you're a professional project manager, or just planning a special event, Project KickStart has the chops to get the job done, and your team won't need to learn an expensive and complicated tool - or even install software at all.
Project Management Software that is built on customer feedback
Our programming team has been developing project management software for years, and we've listened to customer feedback, integrated the changes you asked for and upgraded our product multiple times to produce the features you need.
Dashboards & Reports
Merging Multiple Projects
Sharing and Collaboration
Assign tasks to your team
Budget and Cost Track Projects
Enhanced Task List
Use Webplanner to engage other parties with "invitations", and have them update the project as their progress warrants.
Enhanced Gantt Charts (with Dependencies)
Act! Calendar Integration
Use Project KickStart to generate ideas, solve problems and increase efficiency
Unlike more complicated, and much more expensive, project management software, we don’t assume you have your plan all ready in your head to dump out. So, what’s our difference, what's our secret?
Project KickStart helps you generate ideas by asking the right questions, giving guidance where needed, and allowing you to quickly create a smart, efficient, and organized plan, complete with phases, goals, obstacles and solutions.
- Six-step wizard quickly guides you through creating your plan
- Streamlined, question and answer process, will give you a deeper understanding of your project’s obstacles, risks, and solutions, while simultaneously helping you to create clearly defined goals
- Get up and running quickly with FREE sample projects that include goals, phases, tasks, obstacles and more
Every business must learn how to solve problems to survive and successfully compete. Project KickStart helps you identify problems, potential solutions, and provides you with a streamlined, organized framework where the entire project plan and schedule can update automatically based on new tasks, revised dates or other changes. Save time, energy, and achieve your full potential, quickly and easily – one project at a time.
- Professional Gantt charts lets you set dependencies between tasks so date changes automatically update entire project plan
- Never let a slip in dates go unnoticed or not accounted for
- Change task parameters to perform simple 'What If' scenarios
- Increase team collaboration and communication
- Exports data to Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, as well as Act!
Project KickStart helps you increase efficiency in concrete ways. Efficiency in project management is about being organized, detail oriented, having a good understanding of your resources, tracking your budget and % done, among other aspects. Above all, Project KickStart helps you save time, money, and be more productive.
- Organizes your thoughts quickly with easy user interface
- Straight forward task management and progress tracking keeps your project optimized for more efficient, successful projects
- Keep project on track with basic budgeting, cost tracking, milestones, and % done
- Use Gantt chart to take concrete steps toward keeping your project on time-or better yet-ahead of schedule
- Stay organized with centralized document repository
- Optimize resource management and accountability with clear roles and responsibilities
Project KickStart v6 Picture Tour
Purchase Notes & System Requirements
- All Pricing listed is in USD
- Price is based on per installation (perpetual license)
- Compatible with Windows 7 & higher (sold separately).
- Compatible with most on-premise versions of Act! v16 and newer.
- MS Office 2010 or higher (32-bit)