Handheld Contact - the #1 Mobile Solution for Act!
Two way wireless syncing between your Mobile Device and Act!
Handheld Contact is simply the best service enabling two-way, wireless synchronization between your mobile device and your Act! Contact and Customer Management software. Track and manage your Contacts, Calendar, Opportunities, Mobile Mapping, and more. Handheld Contact literally puts Act! on your phone.
Whether you use an iPhone, Android, Blackberry mobile device, or even an iPad or Android Tablet, Handheld Contact puts all your vital contact, calendar, opportunity, notes and history at your finger tips — it’s like taking your office with you. HHC also features the power of Mobile Mapping and route guidance to save you even more time.
To download our PDF brochure, please click HERE.
SMS & Email
Handheld Contact Price Plans
- Manage ACT! data from HHC on mobile device without WiFi or network internet access
- Sync up to 15k Act! Contacts, as well as Activities, Opportunities, Secondary Contacts, Notes, and Histories
- Syncs securely using 128 bit encryption
- Sync up to 50 custom fields
- Supports mapping, quoting/invoicing, advanced searches, and more
- Unlimited Wireless syncing
- E-mail support and self-service knowledge base included
- An additional 15,000 Contacts (total 30K) to be synced for an extra $20 per year.
- An additional 30,000 Contacts (total 45K) to be synced for an extra $35 per year.
- Can be applied to HHC and HHC Secure+ subscriptions.
Available with new subscriptions or as an upgrade for your existing subscription:
- Adds another layer of security to help protect your Act! data from unauthorized access.
- Available for both Android and iOS users.
- With Secure+ enabled, the HHC admin can control when the gets locked, how many password attempts are allowed, and whether or not to wipe all local data from the device.
- Local HHC data on the device is encrypted.
- HHC admins enjoy better control over Secure+ users and improved notifications.
"Mobile access to customer and prospect information is essential for today's business professionals, sales teams and larger workgroups"
Joe Bergera, Senior Vice President & GM for ACT!
"Accuracy of information was the biggest gain in adopting Handheld Contact. The challenge before was that information wasn’t getting updated into the database in a timely manner and sometimes it was being forgotten completely."
Larry Heimpel, CompX, Waterloo, ON
"If I’m not in the office, it saves me hours. It saves me a minimum of an hour a day - that’s a conservative estimate."
Bill Holsman, CEO, Sign-Lite, Cleveland, OH
How does Handheld Contact syncing work?
The magic behind the Handheld Contact syncing is that all communication between your computer and your devices flows through our secure server (mware) which ensures the highest level of accuracy, reliability, and security. Both sides communicate with the same server, and the changes are always reconciled properly to update your CRM data in the appropriate direction. With each update, that information is then removed from our server until the next sync.
This method ensures that none of your sensitive information is left on our servers for longer than it takes it takes to update your computer or device, and all data resides where you need it - either in Act! or your mobile device (see illustration below).