Have questions about how you can plan better with Link2Forms?
Enhanced Lead Generation with
Link2forms (formerly named Book2Forms) provides Act! users with an easy to use online "Forms", "Survey", or "lead capture" tool as part of the Linktivity product Suite.
Unlike other 3rd party add-ons, Link2forms is the only one to write directly to the database using the Act! WebAPI, meaning it can be used with self-hosted databases (with Act! Connect Link) or hosted databases through Act! Premium Cloud or a 3rd party hosting provider, and even the new Act! CRM SaaS.
The best part is Link2forms is completely integrated with Act!, with incisive online reporting capability that provides you the visibility you need to interpet and respond to customer feedback effectively and quickly.
And nothing get's missed with Link2forms as you're alerted immediately after each submission, with a breakdown of their individual form responses.
Link2forms allows you to create easy mobile-friendly forms to harvest many types of data from customers, such as Newsletter Sign-up, Service or Quote Requests, Online Surveys, Membership Feedback, polling, elections, you name it.
System Requirements & Subscription Terms
- A current Act! subscription (Act! v18 or higher)
- Act! security role of "Standard" or higher, with WebAPI permissions assigned
- Act! Premium Cloud with a WebAPI URL, or locally install Act! Connect Link
- A Link2forms subscription
- Act! WebAPI v1.0.409.0
- All prices listed are in USD, and billed per user/per database
Fast facts every Act! user should know:
Easily customized form layout
Generate a URL to publish your form
Publish an online form/survey link and distribute that to the audience you wish to complete your form or survey. This link is generated by Link2forms, and can easily be included in your website, social media, or even email signature.
Process easy online form submissions
Provide them the form or survey to complete online and have those responses automatically & securely added to the History of the contact, and then added the responders to a group in your Act! database that Link2forms created for that form. You can even prevent multiple submissions from the same person.
Update or add Act! Contacts
If the contact that completes a form/survey is in your database they are automatically added to the new Form group, and if they're not, they get created in Act! as a new contact and then added to the group. In cases of existing contacts, no field data gets overwritten
Choose which contact fields are included
Easily map any number of primary contact fields from your database and select which one will be used for duplicate checking (typically email field). Forms soliciting feedback from existing contacts can use minimal fields, but ones where you're harvesting feedback from new contacts can include a more complete list of fields.
Instant Notification of form submissions
Get an instant email alert whenever a form or survey is completed, advising you of who provided the submission and what their responses were.
Secure your form from bots with Captcha
Nothing worse then building & publishing a form only to have it overrun with bots that create fake contacts in your database with bogus responses. All our Forms/Surveys include a captcha at the bottom to safeguard your forms from such attacks.
Default activity types
Set default activity type in Act! for all your forms for better reporting on your responses. The activity type is then recorded under that Contact in Act! when the form is complete.
Feedback is of little value if it's difficult to parse or understand. Link2forms provides online reporting to help you analyze all your forms or survey results in a variety of chart formats or KPI's.
Works with Local & Web databases
Link2forms works with Cloud databases using the WebAPI, and local databases using Act! Connect Link. As long as you have an Act! subscription, you can publish forms & surveys more successfully with less effort using Link2forms.
Choisissez parmi six types de questions différents (texte sur une seule ligne, note de service, menus déroulants à sélection unique et à sélection multiple, cote de départ et classement par étoiles avec le curseur) pour votre formulaire ou sondage, et gérez facilement leur ordre de tri. Vous pouvez même inclure une introduction simple au début de vos questions.
Automated Form Follow-up Emails
With all responders added to a specific group for each form or survey created, you can configure Act! Marketing Automation to trigger a campaign off that group (AMA is a separate subscription) to further maximize your engagement with them.
The Link2forms workflow process
- Go to http://app.linktivity.net, click on the Forms tab and create a Form
- Give your form a name, and map as many of the contact primary fields as you wish, and then create additional unmapped fields related to your form
- Select an Activity type to create the apprioriate History in Act! (we recommend creating an activity in Act! called "Forms" with the outcomes "Form Completed" and "Form Not Completed".
- When you click Save, the new Form will automatically create a SubGroup in Act! under the parent Group Forms, to help you better track those completing your form
- A unique URL is then created for your form, and you can post it in any digital space you manage (ie. website, blog, community page, forums, etc.) and promote them by email, as well
- The user will then select their field mappings and create the questions from a variety of question formats, including single & multi-select dropdowns, free form single field and memo field, as well as star ranking and slider rating questions. You can even select a branding image and background colour that suits the form.
- One the foorm or survey is published, each person responds by clicking the Link2forms link, bringing them to the form page you've formatted and designed. They'll be prompted to complete all the required fields, and when complete, they click "Submit" and a confirmation email will be sent to both the contact and the organizer confirming their submission.
- Link2forms then checks the email address in your database, and if there is a match, a History is created that is linked to the existing Contact, and if there isn't, the contact is created and then linked to the History.
And this all happens instantly
- The History of that Contact is updated with a "Completed Form", and the regarding will include the form name, and the Details section will include a line by line summary of all their answers.
- The beauty of this workflow is in the simplicity. Our online reporting tool will allow you to harvest the results and display them in Bar or Pie Chart, as well as a selection of KPI reports illustrating a breakdown of the total responsess. All of them can be filtered by dates, and exported to Excel or CSV, and printed to PDF or paper.
- What's more, you can use Act!'s History List to immediately filter by date range and subject to analyse the individual responses to a particular form.
- As mentioned ealier, to make follow-ups even easier, Link2forms creates a Group for each form and then adds those that respond to the fomr to that group.
You'll see the group populate on it's own, and you'll have instant visibility on whose participating, and what the results are.
- You can even trigger additional workflow off these groups, such as adding them to AMA campaigns for additional nurture marketing
The Link2forms web console allows you to easily edit Forms on the fly, duplicate them for similar future Forms, and even copy the form URL without drilling into the actual Form details.
You can delete an online Form at any time, and the results will remain safe in your Act! database.