Tables4act is the new standard for custom table in Act!, as it's the same technology used in Act! Premium Plus. Not only is it the solution that most of our industry Actcessories are built upon, it is the easiest way to get the most out of Act!.
Custom tables have been around since Act! 2008, and is a stable and mature technology that significantly increases the data management capability of Act!, and becomes part of your database that is upgrade tolerant and completely customizable to suit your unique needs.
- Keystroke Add-on: our main Tables4act product, which support publishing to the web, and is licensed on a "per user" basis. This means you can install it on multiple workstations using the same database and database user (different subscriber databases to the same master DB supported).
- Swiftpage Bundling: this version of Tables4act is licensed by Swiftpage and is the only one that supports publishing to the web and per user. This version also supports multiple databases, which the Tables4act does not.
- Per activation (no web): as the name implies this version of Tables4act is licensed per installation, and cannot be used to publish to the web. This version is useful for people who want to use Tables on multiple databases.
Learn more at: https://www.keystroke.ca/en/apps/tables4act.html
Setup Assistance for Add-ons:
- Setup assistance can be purchased with this product, and this option includes the initial installation, activation, and basic configurations of the program
- Setup assistance does NOT include customization or personalization of the program, nor does it include training in its use.
- Keystroke is NOT responsible for updating your computer to prepare it for the installation of this software, as proper computer & Windows maintenance is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Customer must be ready with all account, licensing, and other details required for activation and setup
- Service may not exceed 1 hour and "setup assistance" does not imply ongoing warranty assistance with this product.