QuickTasks for Act!
Turn your To-Do's into To-Dones with QuickTasks for Act!
* Introductory price valid to April 30th, 2021 *
Ever wish you could quickly create a list of tasks for yourself or others and send them to Act! to be completed? Wish you could do that from any computer, or from any mobile device, and have the same lists synced across them all?
Now what if we built-in project management tools, a system for tracking tasks you delegated, importing & clearing all your Act! activities, and a timeline to track all these tasks easily?
If you bundled all these powerful tools into one easy-to-use and fully integrated productivity solution, you'd have QuickTasks for Act!.
- Type out a quick list of tasks and organize them into "Boards" based on projects or subject matter.
- Tasks can be sent directly to master database via the Act! Web API or locally through the SDK. QuickTasks does not require Act! to be installed on the same computer.
- Clear Tasks in the app, or send one or more of them to Act! instantly via the Act! WebAPI or to a local copy of Act!
- Assign one or more tasks on-the-fly to other users
- Send them as timeless To-Do's, or assign them a time, date, and priority
- Use it for project management, as subtasks will transfer to Act! with the regarding reflecting the parent task it is nested under in QuickTasks for Act. Sort by the Regarding field in your Act! Task list to group all related tasks
- Use the Follow-up feature to check which tasks you've assigned have been completed in Act!, without ever opening Act!. Send reminder emails to those with incomplete tasks
- Assign to others and have those people alerted by email of the new Tasks waiting for them in Act!.
- For QuickTasks that require a bit more detail, you can assign them a date, time, priority, and even the “Scheduled For” user. You can save even more time by duplicating a task and then assign it to another user.
- Set Alarms for QuickTasks
- Two activations per customer (works with Pro & Premium)
- Import your Act! Task list from your Act! database, whether it's local, across a network, or in the cloud. Clear your activities in QuickTasks, and they clear in Act!
- Sync your mobile task list across all your Windows and mobile devices, adding and clearing QuickTasks from where ever it's convenient
How ever you use QuickTasks, it will make you more efficient than you ever thought possible. Fewer tasks will get missed, and follow-ups on activties you delegate will be a snap, and all without ever having to open Act! or login into Act! cloud.
And to make this utility even more appealing, we’re allowing each license to be activated on two machines, so each user can have QuickTasks at home and at work, or one on their desktop and the other on a laptop. And there's no cost for your mobile devices.
Purchase Notes & System Requirements
- Price is based on per installation/activation (two with each license)
- Compatible with Act! v18 or higher (sold separately)
- MS Office 2010 or higher (32-bit)
- QuickTasks is available with or without setup support. Those purchasing DIY licensing must purchase a support plan separately to get live support.