** NEW PRICE FOR THE SUMMER 2020 **
A well scrubbed distribution list requires two levels of authentication, email verification and consent, and Opt-in Manager provides you the tools for both.
The Opt-in Manager is a software application & online service that takes only a couple of minutes to setup before you can be broadcasting your pre-written opt-in request emails to all your contacts quickly and easily. No HTML, merge mail, or Outlook experience required!
* NEW: Now available for Act! Premium Cloud with WebAPI integration.
Once Opt-In Manager updates your database to reflect your contact’s opt-in permissions, you can create your new marketing groups within Act! that includes this consent, and be confident you’ve exercised due diligence in complying with GDPR and CASL.
- Windows app allows you to prepare, edit and send your opt-in request to your Act! lookup. As you send, it will also prompt you to select current contact, current lookup, or all contacts
- NEW! Before your first send, Opt-in Manager integrates with Briteverify.com to authenticate the email addresses in your list as valid (BriteVerify fees extra)
- Both the send request and your contact's response to it are recorded in Act! in a manner that verifies the authenticity of the permission
- The software allows you to generate a unique online link for any contact in your database. This allows you to reply to an email with a contact's unique link, thus simplifying the process
- Sync the online results with your database at the click of button, and get a report on how many contacts were updated
- Customize your online opt-in request page with your own branding and message
Please note, Keystroke is not qualified to offer legal advice, so each person is responsible for ascertaining their own CASL & GDPR compliance requirements.
Opt-In Manager feature demo video can be found here: