If you have questions about your bill, please let us know before paying.
Make a Payment
If you're a Canadian customer and your invoice contains a "Foreign Exchange Fee", your invoice was billed in CAD, and you should select the Canadian payment option below to the left.
After you select the appropriate payment option, you'll be asked to enter "Description", which should be your invoice number, and then the amount on your bill. Once you click submit, you'll have the option to pay with your PayPal account, or VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
Payment Options & Policies
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express (Online payments can be made securely on from this page)
- Onsite Payments: Cash, Credit Cards, Onsite Debit Cards
- Mailed Payments: Do NOT mail cash. Personal and corporate cheques mailed to the following address:
Keystroke Quality Computing Inc.
c/o Accounts Receivable
500 Gordon Baker Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2H 3B4, Canada
- Direct: Email Transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org), Money Transfer (must be arranged in advance with Keystroke)
- Over the phone: Feel free to call in your payment information to 1-800-857-0558