If you have questions about your bill, please let us know before paying.
- If you're a Canadian customer and your invoice contains a "Foreign Exchange Fee", your invoice was billed in CAD, and you should select the Canadian payment option below to the left. Please note that the invoice currency is also indicated on the invoice on the left side above the billing details.
- The payment amount (please enter full amount to the penny, even if you need to enter .00)
- The invoice number (enter "1001" if you don't know it)
4. Email address
5. First name and Last Name
If you have any trouble processing your payment, please use the appropriate PayPal payment option for your currency (the button below the first payment option). A PayPal account is NOT required to use this option.
Payment Options & Policies
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express (Online payments can be made securely on from this page)
- Onsite Payments: Cash, Credit Cards, Onsite Debit Cards
- Mailed Payments: Do NOT mail cash. Personal and corporate cheques mailed to the following address:
Keystroke Quality Computing Inc.
c/o Accounts Receivable
500 Gordon Baker Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2H 3B4, Canada
- Direct: Email Transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org), Money Transfer (must be arranged in advance with Keystroke)
- Over the phone: Feel free to call in your payment information to 1-800-857-0558