Deduper4act makes it easy to merge multiple records in Act!. It combines everything from the deleted records into the record you're keeping, including Notes, Histories, Activities, Secondary Contacts, and custom table Entries. However, unlike the "Copy/Move Contact Data" feature within Act!, Deduper4act even lets you merge Companies, Groups, and Opportunities, in addition to Contacts. It also allows you to merge more than two records at a time, including the option to fill blank fields on the record you're keeping.
One of the most useful features of DeDuper4act is it rolls up all the custom tables under the surviving contact when you're de-duping, so you can merge contacts with confidence.
Key features in DeDuper4act include the following:
- Combine two or more contacts, companies, groups, or opportunities
- Custom tables combine under the surviving contact, company, group, or opportunity
- "Empty Field" feature allows DeDuper to optimize the combining process by ensuring values within fields in the deleted contacts update corresponding blank fields in the surviving contact
- Allows you to calibrate which fields you see in preview mode
- Allows you to instantly see which is the oldest, newest, or most recently edited contact in preview mode
- Writes details to the Notes section of the surviving contact indicating which contacts were deleted in the de-duping process.
- And now includes a handy "suggested" contact in preview mode, that bolds the contact that is both the oldest and most recently edited contact.
Deduper4act will help you achieve quick, easy, and effective cleanup of your data.
PLEASE NOTE: As with any major data manipulation tool, please make sure to complete a dry run on copy of your database to confirm expected result.
Setup Assistance for Add-ons:
- Setup assistance can be purchased with this product, and this option includes the initial installation, activation, and basic configurations of the program
- Setup assistance does NOT include customization or personalization of the program, nor does it include training in its use.
- Keystroke is NOT responsible for updating your computer to prepare it for the installation of this software, as proper computer & Windows maintenance is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Customer must be ready with all account, licensing, and other details required for activation and setup
- Service may not exceed 30-minutes and "setup assistance" does not imply ongoing warranty assistance with this product.