ConCalculator is an Act! add-on that allows you to create calculations inside of Act! fields. Calculations can be triggered automatically when you change the value of the field, keeping your fields up to date all the time.
You can also run multiple calculations for the current Contact, Group, Company or Opportunity or current lookup, and for multiple database too. Helper and Easy Mode can make this job even easier.
Some of the calculations you can run include text, math, date, conditional and logical functions. ConCalculator button can be added in Act's layouts too, which will allow you to run manual calculations if needed.
Here is a list of supported functions:
- Calculations can run on one or multiple database
- Calculation series - running multiple calculations at once
- Field assignments - automatically trigger a calculation when field value is changed
- More than 80 functions are available, including:
- Text (search, copy the content of one field to another, append text, replace, blank out a field.....)
- Math (calculate an average, sum, minimum or maximum....)
- Date (calculate an age, days, other date functions)
- Conditional (use an If statement to populate a field)
- Use Helper - to make calculations without errors
- Easy Mode - to make calculations painless for even beginners
- Testing calculations to avoid errors in runtime
- Formula Examples to help users