Classroom Training - End User Course
trainClassroom training based on the official Sage curriculum for the "End User" Program. All Keystroke Classrooms are led by a certified ACT! Premier Trainer.
7.5-hours. 9AM-4:30PM (2x15 minute + 1x30 minute break)Includes:
$50 Student Handbook, Snacks, drinks, and lunchLocation:
As indicated on course descriptionDates:
Varies. Please check registration link below
* Laptop computers are neither supplied nor required for this course, but students are welcome to bring their own.
This Sage ACT! end user course is designed for new users of the application. After completing this course you will be able to:
- Navigate the ACT! program with confidence
- Create & Manage Contacts, Groups, and Companies including Notes, History, and other related data
- Locate desired data using various lookup commands
- Create Advanced lookups for use with Groups and Companies
- Manage your schedule to track improve your productivity
- Develop word processing and email correspondence, including merge mailing
- Integrate ACT! with 3rd party applications and sync Contact/Calendar data
- Create and Manage Opportunities, including Notes, History, and other related data
PLEASE NOTE: During check-out please confirm your preferred class date if you have not previously registered. This can be done in the "Special Instructions" section.