Classroom Training - Administrator Course
Classroom training based on the official Sage curriculum for the "Admin" Program. All Keystroke Classrooms are led by a certified ACT! Premier Trainer.
Duration: 8-hours. 9AM-5PM (2x15 Minute + 1x30-minute break)
Includes: $55 Student Handbook, Snacks, drinks, and lunch
Location: As indicated on course description
Dates: Varies. Please check registration link below
* Laptop computers are neither supplied nor required for this course, but students are welcome to bring their own.
This Sage ACT! end user course is designed for experienced users of the application. After completing this course you will be able to:
- Create a database and manage users
- Create and customize fields to suit your business requirements
- Create and customize layouts, toolbars, and menus to promote efficient data entry
- Importing and exporting
- Database maintenance through de-duping, removing old data, and backing up
- Create and Manage Smart Tasks
- Create and customize Dashboards and reports for relevant data analysis
- Configure the server database for remote access
- Configure Synchronization for remote users that require a local copy of their Sage ACT! database
- Restore and synchronize remote databases
- Configure web clients to access a hosted Sage ACT! database
PLEASE NOTE: During check-out please confirm your preferred class date if you have not previously registered. This can be done in the "Special Instructions" section.