The brand new Automator 3.0 has been completely rewritten, and performs calculations, mail merges, creates notes or histories, and a whole lot more!
Think of it as Macros for your Act! database. Automator is designed to make repetitive tasks simple, quick, and error-free.
- Specify Buttons for a particular task
- Perform multiple tasks with a single button
- Make tasks conditional with if/then statements
- Reference fields in the database within your actions
- Create lookups using data from the current contact
- Mail Merge HTML documents
- Perform complex mathematical equations
Please note that upgrades should back up their existing layout prior to installing this new version.
A common button created is the “New Contact” button. After putting the vital info that cannot be automated such as Contact name, phone number, email address, etc. A push of this button will create a history regarding the creation of the contact, creates a company, set field data like ID/status and record manager or sales rep, creates activities for follow-ups, and does an email merge welcome email.
Setup Assistance for Add-ons:
- Setup assistance can be purchased with this product, and this option includes the initial installation, activation, and basic configurations of the program
- Setup assistance does NOT include customization or personalization of the program, nor does it include training in its use.
- Keystroke is NOT responsible for updating your computer to prepare it for the installation of this software, as proper computer & Windows maintenance is the customer's sole responsibility.
- The customer must be ready with all account, licensing, and other details required for activation and setup
- Service may not exceed 45-minutes and "setup assistance" does not imply ongoing warranty assistance with this product.
- Setup Assistance can only be purchased with the product. If you need it afterward, the minimum support plan available is VIP Lite for $85 USD.