The Top Selling Act! add-on of all time has been updated to work through the WebAPI to access Act! Cloud databases, and has been rebranded as Act4mail!
Yes, it's here. All the functionality of Act4outlook is now seamlessly integrated into Act! for Web.
Act4outlook no longer requires MAPI integration and includes enhanced install shield. Less reliance on the native Act-Outlook integration delivers faster and more reliable performance, and now works with both 32 & 64-bit versions of Office!
What's unique about Act4Mail vs Act4outlook?
- Act4mail can work with supported 64-bit versions of MS Office
- Act4mail can work with local databases using Act! Connect Link or hosted databases using the WebAPI, whereas Act4outlook can only work with local or network databases
- Act4mail requires an Act! subscription, and the user must be assigned the WebAPI permission in the user roles.
- Act4mail is a subscription, whereas Act4outlook is a perpetual license
- Act4Mail also includes MailMerge4actWeb which allows you to produce and send beautiful HTML emails easily and safely. No more lost images, or emails that get delivered looking very differently than designed. The built-in publisher in MergeMail4act! allows any user to create attractive emails they'll be proud to send, and easily insert merge codes from your Act! database to ensure a personalised delivery to your recipients. It includes new features for added deliverablility, speed, and HTML file handling. It also includes a new "Message Details" History recording section to help with History bloat from large mail merges.
- Mail merges do not require Outlook and are sent using your the SMTP service of your own choice.
MailMerge4Act features included in Act4mail:
- Create/Edit Templates in Rich Text Editor. An easy to use publisher with all the table, graphics, and editing tools you'll need to produce professional looking emails and printed letters
- Merge To Word or Merge To Email
- Send Email From Stationery
- Enhanced CC and BCC controls
- Configurable Email delivery options that allow you to group emails in batches, and set delays between the batches to improve email delivery success. Keystroke recommends Mailjet.com or Sendgrid.com as third party SMTP providers that can be used in conjunction with your own SMTP servers for larger distributions.
Act4outlook features included in Act4mail:
- Go to Act! Contact from Outlook
- Incoming and Outgoing email attaching to History
- Attach emails to Contact, Company, Group, or Opportunity History in Act!
- Create Contacts and activities
- Send one or more Outlook contacts and/or activities to Act!
- Create reminders in Outlook or on your phone, and then send them to Act! as timeless "To Do's" under your My Record
Act4Mail Feature Tour
Click the links below to view the details of features in Act4OutlookWeb
For Act4mail setup instructions, click HERE
After purchase, the license key, download link, and setup manual will be sent to you immediately by email.
Purchase Notes & System Requirements
- Act4mail is a WebAPI product requiring a current Act! susbcription. Does NOT work with Act! Pro or perpetual licenses of Act! Premium.
- All subscription pricing listed is in USD
- Price is based on per installation
- Compatible with Act! v18 or higher (sold separately)
- MS Office 2010 or higher (32 & 64-bit)
- Licensed per activation, meaning you need one for each Act! workstation or profile (in a Terminal Services environment).
Setup Assistance for Add-ons:
- Setup assistance can be purchased with this product, and this option includes the initial installation, activation, and basic configurations of the program
- Setup assistance does NOT include customization or personalization of the program, nor does it include training in its use.
- Keystroke is NOT responsible for updating your computer to prepare it for the installation of this software, as proper computer & Windows maintenance is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Customer must be ready with all account, licensing, and other details required for activation and setup
- Service may not exceed 30-minutes and "setup assistance" does not imply ongoing warranty assistance with this product.