We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Account information such as name, address, postal code, email address and phone number. This information is used to fulfill your request for information, products and services, provide relevant advertising, administer contests or promotions you enter and respond to your enquiries.
- Logins and passwords so that you may access your account information and services.
- Collect credit card or banking information if required to complete a sale.
- Usage information such as product or service preferences, purchase history, time spent and other customer engagement information to better understand your preferences and help us develop better products and services.
- If you choose to provide it to us, supplementary information such as gender, month and year of birth, the industry you work in, your current position, and customer satisfaction information.
- Social media identifiers including both personal and non-personally identifying information you may provide by using social media sharing and log-in features. You can control what information you share through some social networking sites’ privacy settings.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to process future customer initiated purchases.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Keystroke.ca understands that your database information is vital to your business operations, and the content of which must be held to the strictest confidentiality standard; and that all reasonable measures be employed to ensure such data’s safekeeping. To that end, Keystroke undertakes the following:
- (HOSTING) All Keystroke.ca Act! hosting servers are not locally or remotely accessible to non-Keystroke personnel. No exceptions to this policy are permitted.
- (HOSTING) Database changes that are not available within customer's subscriber databases, must be submitted to Keystroke Act! Certified Consultants for completion.
- (HOSTING) All customer databases hosted on our servers are backed up on scheduled intervals, and nightly maintenance performed.
- (HOSTING) SSL Encryption shall be employed on all Act! hosting servers to better safeguard web published database records.
- (HOSTING) At the cessation of any Act! hosting contract agreement, the customer's database(s), and all related backups, shall be deleted within one work week.
- (HOSTING & CONSULTING) The content of hosted customer databases shall not be reviewed, except for the explicit purpose of customer authorized service, and any information contained therein shall not be shared with non-Keystroke personnel.
- (HOSTING) No data from any customer database shall be exported, copied, or transferred by any means (save for scheduled backups) without the express written permission of the database owner.
- (HOSTING) Passwords or password changes shall only be provided to, and on behalf of the database owners, and such requests must be submitted in writing from such authorized user.
- (CONSULTING) In the course of performing our Act! consulting services, we may be required to move customer databases & back-ups to our servers or workstations for service purposes. All due diligence will be exercised to safeguard customers data during the service period, and all such databases & related backups shall be deleted with one work week of service completion.
- (HOSTING & consulting) The ownership of the customer's databases is indisputably and exclusively that of the customers, and our hosting services in no way changes that proprietorship. In the event of termination of service, Keystroke shall return the database in Act! backup format without delay (within 7 working days).
- (HOSTING) As Keystroke offers a storage and hosting service only, we assume no responsibility for the content of the databases, and will therefore NOT participate in any legal action that may require us to disclose or turnover customer database content.
- (HOSTING) Non-disclosure Agreements (NDA) are always available upon customer request. Keystroke does NOT sign 3rd party NDA's.
- You may opt-in to receive additional services such as email newsletters or notices of member benefits.
- You may opt-out or opt-in using our unscribe feature in all our communications, or opt-in when we use our own "Opt-in Manager" to harvest consent from our customers. This permission is stored in our database and includes only the time & date of permission.
Contacting Keystroke.ca regarding your privacy
500 Gordon Baker Road
Toronto, Ontario, M2H 3B4