Update: January 20th, 2020
- As of this moment, Update #3 is not available for direct download from the Resources page listed below, but it is available from within Act!. Simply go to Help > Act! Notifications, and it will alert you to an update being available. Follow the prompts to download and apply Update #3.
First published January 16th, 2020
Swiftpage announced this week that Update 3 for Act! v22 will be released on Friday, January 17th, and their hosting servers will have this applied that weekend. While the list of expected fixes is below, this update is largely intended to address the formatting issue with Notes/History that was introduced with this version as they attempted to migrate away from the old style formatting for same.
Current list of fixes:
- Cannot edit activity details after viewing details and clicking cancel.
- New Notes and Histories add additional lines of spacing at the bottom of the record (Partial fix)
- APFW - Attempting to clear activity causes a logout.
- History - Contact History: Only 'Details' displayed in 'Regarding & Details'
- APFW - Cannot schedule Follow Up for activities with details if created in desktop version of Act!
- Notes/Histories reports show HTML encoding for Notes/Histories created in desktop client.
Updates such as these can be found at www.act.com/resources/downloads under the appropriate product version number. While this update is not schema breaking (meaning it won't interrupt syncing in a mixed version environment), we still recommend coordinating this patch with your Act! administrator or Consultant.