Catégorie : Actcessories
Écrit par Ken Quigley
30 septembre 2022
Stonefield Software Inc. is pleased to announce the release of version 8.2 of Reporting4ACT!.
One important reason to upgrade is support for Modern Authentication (also known as OAuth) for email. As you may know, Microsoft is turning off support for Basic Authentication for Office 365 and Exchange servers in October 2022. That means versions of Stonefield Query prior to 8.2 will no longer be able to send emails, whether on demand or as scheduled tasks, using Microsoft servers. If you’re using a different mail provider, you may not be affected now, but this may become important as more and more mail servers switch to Modern Authentication.
This is mainly a maintenance release but there are a few new features in this update:
- Stonefield Query now supports Modern Authentication for email.
- You can now indicate that a stored filter is available for all reports or just the current report.
- More Avery label types are now supported.
- Diagnostic files more than 30 days old are now automatically deleted.
- Spreadsheet output was removed since it was almost never used and is superseded by new Microsoft Excel output formats.
- Choosing the new Yes to All option when importing multiple reports means you won't be prompted for each one whether it should overwrite the existing report.
To install the latest version, do one of the following:
- Choose Check for Updates from the Help menu in Stonefield Query.
Download the setup program from our Customer Portal. If you haven't used the Customer Portal before, see this blog post for details.