Qbilling for Act!
If you are running a consulting or service organization that struggles with entering and tracking your billable time, our new Qbilling for Act! is a perfect fit for your organization. You can track all of your billable time in ACT and then send all of your billing entries to QuickBooks as invoices when they are ready to bill.
Watch Video of Qbilling HERE.
Our 3-step process makes billing and invoicing from Act! and QuickBooks simple and easy:
- Quickly create billing entries in Act! (watch video)
- Then, when you are ready to process your invoices, you can easily review a consolidated list of all of your billing entries in Act! and tag the ones that are Ready to Bill. (watch video)
- Once you have all of the appropriate entries tagged as "Ready to Bill", you can easily push all of those entries to QuickBooks as Invoices. (watch video)
Annual Maintenance: Your first year of software maintenance is included in your original license price. This gives you Qbilling updates throughout your first year as new versions of Act! and QuickBooks are released. After the first year, you will be contacted annually to renew your maintenance (25% of the current list price per license).
Maintenance renewal is recommended, but not mandatory. If you let your maintenance lapse, your Qbilling will still work as is, but you will not be able to apply any updates, or receive any phone or email support. As maintenance is only available to current subscribers, expired users will need to pay the full list price for Qbilling to upgrade and reinstate their maintenance/support at a later time.
Setup Assistance for Add-ons:
- Setup assistance can be purchased with this product, and this option includes the initial installation, activation, and basic configurations of the program
- Setup assistance does NOT include customization or personalization of the program, nor does it include training in its use.
- Keystroke is NOT responsible for updating your computer to prepare it for the installation of this software, as proper computer & Windows maintenance is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Customer must be ready with all account, licensing, and other details required for activation and setup
- Service may not exceed 30-minutes and "setup assistance" does not imply ongoing warranty assistance with this product.