Project KickStart 6.2
Plan to Act! with Project KickStart
Project KickStart is an easy-to-use project planning software for small to medium sized projects. From planning a project to creating a project schedule, Project KickStart's award winning project management software makes it easy to manage. Let Project KickStart help you plan your next project in just 30 minutes
- Brainstorm project details quickly.
- Use "drag & drop" Project Libraries for fast planning.
- Import Contacts and Users from Outlook and ACT! address books.
- Export Activities to Act! Calendar
- Create a project outline showing Phases, Tasks, SubTasks, Notes, and more.
- Print variety of reports for all stakeholders.
- Free 15-day trial
- Sample reports for various projects (Tasks, Gantt Chart)
- Contact & Calendar integration with Act! v16 or higher
- Contact integration with Outlook 2010 (32-bit) or higher
- Includes 3 free months of Webplanner (Basic)
- Includes free email support and in-version updates when made available for 1-year
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 128 MB RAM
- 230MB free disk space
- Project KickStart may be installed on a network
- Act! v18 of higher
- MS Office 2010 or higher (32 bit).
- One activation per license
Setup Assistance for Add-ons:
- Setup assistance can be purchased with this product, and this option includes the initial installation, activation, and basic configurations of the program
- Setup assistance does NOT include customization or personalization of the program, nor does it include training in its use.
- Keystroke is NOT responsible for updating your computer to prepare it for the installation of this software, as proper computer & Windows maintenance is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Customer must be ready with all account, licensing, and other details required for activation and setup
- Service may not exceed 30-minutes and "setup assistance" does not imply ongoing warranty assistance with this product.