Project KickStart 6.2
Plan to Act! with Project KickStart
Project KickStart is an easy-to-use project planning software for small to medium sized projects. From planning a project to creating a project schedule, Project KickStart's award winning project management software makes it easy to manage. Let Project KickStart help you plan your next project in just 30 minutes
- Brainstorm project details quickly.
- Use "drag & drop" Project Libraries for fast planning.
- Import Contacts and Users from Outlook and ACT! address books.
- Export Activities to Act! Calendar
- Create a project outline showing Phases, Tasks, SubTasks, Notes, and more.
- Print variety of reports for all stakeholders.
- Free 15-day trial
- Sample reports for various projects (Tasks, Gantt Chart)
- Contact & Calendar integration with Act! v16 or higher
- Contact integration with Outlook 2010 (32-bit) or higher
- Includes 3 free months of Webplanner (Basic)
- Includes free email support and in-version updates when made available for 1-year
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 128 MB RAM
- 230MB free disk space
- Project KickStart may be installed on a network
- Act! v18 of higher
- MS Office 2010 or higher (32 bit).
- One activation per license