Our new MailMerge4act! version has been switched to a subscription product to better dovetail with it's parent product, MailManager4act (listed below under related products).
- Create/Edit Templates in Rich Text Editor. An easy to use publisher with all the table, graphics, and editing tools you'll need to produce professional looking emails and printed letters
- Convert Native Act Templates using Template Converter
- Merge To Word or Merge To Email
- NEW! Send Email From Stationery
- Schedule Email blasts, which also supports editing those scheduled sends before they're released
- NEW! Multi-threading allows you to send large emails and continue to work in Act!
- Improved Outlook error handling and enhanced CC and BCC controls
- Merge Contact & Opportunity fields into your emails or letters
- Configurable Email delivery options that allow you to group emails in batches, and set delays between the batches to improve email delivery success. Keystroke recommends Mailjet.com or Sendgrid.com as third party SMTP providers that can be used in conjunction with your own SMTP servers for larger distributions. Please note that Sendgrid recently increased their prices substantially.
- Compatible with Act! Premium Plus to merge with custom table fields
MailMerge4act! now includes new features for added deliverablility, speed, and HTML file handling. It also includes a new "Message Details" History recording section to help with History bloat from large mail merges.
MailMerge4act! also works independent of Outlook.
MailMerge4act! still allows you to produce and send beautiful HTML emails easily and safely. No more lost images, or emails that get delivered looking very differently than designed. The built-in publisher in MergeMail4act! allows any user to create attractive emails you'll be proud to send, and easily insert merge codes from your Act! database to ensure a personalised delivery to your recipients.
While MailMerge does NOT include an account for Opt-in Manager, Knowtifier, or Act4outlook, it does allow you to input the account credentials of a team member's Opt-in Manager in the MailManager settings of MergeMail so that all team members have complete functionality of the parent product.
** Online orders made at the "bundled" rate without the MailManager eligibility will be cancelled.